Assistant Controller | Remotive.com
Integrated Dermatology is a leading national dermatology practice that acquires and partners with dermatology practices across the United States. We are a rapidly growing company and as such, are looking for dedicated and driven individuals to add to our existing dynamic team. We are currently seeking an Assistant Controller who will apply their expertise and knowledge while following all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a Controller. The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control.
This position is full time and remote.
- Support the Controller with most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting, etc.) and system implementations
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices, etc. and reconcile accounts
- Assist in preparation for budgets or forecasts
- Help in development of reports for management/regulatory bodies
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate processes and maintain records.
- Proven experience as an Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager or similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Expertise in public accounting, with multi-site management experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Must be well-organized with a great eye for detail, reliable and able to prioritize/carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and accounting software – Netsuite preferred, ADP and Concur helpful
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Required. Master’s Degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integrated Dermatology and it’s entities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.