Associate Customer Success Manager | Remotive.com
As an Associate Customer Success Manager, you will work alongside our team to provide proactive and reactive support to our fast-growing customer base. You will share responsibility for providing support to small- and mid-sized customers and you will partner with experienced Customer Success Managers to provide support on larger accounts. We look for Customer Success professionals who are both self-motivated and tech savvy. You should possess strong consultative selling skills, be comfortable with negotiation, and have the ability to identify needs, deliver value, and build strong, long-lasting relationships.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively communicate with customers by providing helpful information, inviting them to events, and assisting with outreach campaigns
- Respond to inbound customer support requests through our shared Customer Success inbox
- Process expansions, upsells, cloud conversions, down-sells, renewals and reductions as needed
- Diagnose potential barriers to renewal and work with customers to overcome them
- Improve usage and adoption through proactive and content-driven communications
- Demonstrate customer commitment through responsiveness and thoroughness
- Identify ways we can consistently delight our customers
Your First 90 Days
In your First 30 Days, you will learn how our Customer Success team operates. You will build relationships with our team as well as other internal, cross-functional stakeholders. You will learn about our systems and processes that will support our customer success strategy. You will begin triaging our Customer Success inbox and provide responses to inbound customer requests.
Within your First 60 Days, you will learn how to independently process Salesforce requests. You will be enabled to reach out to customers and internal stakeholders as needed, and begin actively resolving customer requests and inquiries.
Within your First 90 Days, you will become comfortable running all processes in Salesforce with limited assistance from the broader team. Equipped with what you have learned, our customers will look to you for your expertise and guidance.
Who You Are
- 1+ year(s) of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility and rapport
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Quick study when it comes to new technologies
- Proficiency with collaborating cross-functionally, including remotely
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience with Customer Success software (e.g., ChurnZero, Gainsight)
- Prior experience with Salesforce
- We are a team. Employees, customers, and partners working together.
- We are customer-focused. Customers are the heart of everything we do.
- We are driven. Seeking exceptional outcomes.
- We own our success. Every employee has a stake in our company.
- We do the right thing and have fun in the process.
The salary range for this opportunity is $60,000 – $65,000 per year. You will be eligible for employee equity as well as discretionary bonus compensation, subject to plans that may be in effect from time to time. You will further be eligible to participate in Unanet’s employee benefits plans and programs. For more details on Unanet’s benefits offerings, please visit https://unanet.com/employee-benefits.
Unanet is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws.