Associate, Product Management | Remotive.com
How will this role have an impact?
The Associate Product Manager is a key contributor to the creation of our internally developed products, features, and optimal definition and delivery of best-in-class solutions serving our clients and users by leveraging product management best practices and agile methodologies.
Responsible for day-to-day product management, including gathering requirements, prioritizing features, and improving overall user experience. The position will work closely with other Product Managers, Engineering, Information Services, Data and Analytics, Product Implementation, Customer Success, Clinical Leaders, Practice Transformation and other key stakeholders to: ensure successful execution of product strategies and roadmaps, establish and track key performance indicators and attain assurance of usability, quality, and satisfaction for the end users.
This role will report to our Sr. Director, Product Management.
Diversity and Inclusion are core values at Signify Health, and fostering a workplace culture reflective of that is critical to our continued success as an organization.
What will you do?
- Communicate, both written and verbally, the needs of the user and the incremental value being delivered.
- Collaborate with the product team on the definition and execution of product objectives supporting key business goals, the creation of actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions with a specific focus on a best in class solutions in our market supporting value based care.
- Using Agile methodologies, collaborate closely with subject matter experts and engineering leads to define requirements for development.
- Manage day-to-day scope activities, helping to ensure quality, speed to market, and on-time delivery within budget; assist in creating and maintaining product roadmap(s), building epics, writing user stories, maintaining backlogs, initiative and feature definition and work with product team to deliver executable user stories to the development team(s).
- Work with UX developers to create visual story of products
- Partner with product team as the subject matter expert for go-to-market and marketing communication plans
- Identify KPIs that effectively measure results. Ensure the alignment of “success metrics” to the objectives/outcomes as articulated in initiative charters and business case(s).
- Work with product team to conduct market research, and track, report and analyze key product metrics; use insights to inform product decisions and business cases
- Maintain close relationships with internal users and external clients to continuously understand customer and user challenges and identify new opportunities
- Interact with users to understand their workflows and participate in user research sessions to gather feedback.
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure that platform product development, usability, and its impact on the business is understood
We are looking for someone with:
- Healthcare background, ACO population health experience a plus
- Healthcare Quality Measure experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Innate curiosity, almost obsessively so, with a passion to share knowledge and challenge the status quo to uncover creative solutions.
- Experience managing the entire product lifecycle
- Knowledge of product and project management tools, such as Jira
- Established track record of defining and launching data and analytics products used by providers to support improvement in workflows
- Proven expertise with Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Prior experience with SaaS based products and established track record of defining, monetizing and launching products within multiple technology environments.
- Certification in at least one Product Management Framework is preferred.
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs. We are committed to equal employment opportunities for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.