Botium – Product Owner | Remotive.com
Cyara is the world’s leading Automated CX Assurance Platform provider, helping leading brands across the globe deliver better CX with less effort, cost, and risk. Cyara supports the entire CX software development lifecycle, from design to functional and regression testing, load testing, chatbot testing, and production monitoring, ensuring enterprises can build flawless customer journeys across voice and digital channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day, the most recognizable brands across the globe trust Cyara to deliver customer smiles at scale. Interested to find out more about us? Check out: www.cyara.com
Want to know what it’s really like to work at Cyara? Check out this link to meet some real Cyaran’s and read about their individual career journey with us: https://cyara.com/employee-profiles/
Let’s talk about the role and the team:
The Product Owner bridges the gap between product strategy and development and delivers the best Customer Experience Assurance Platform possible. Working across cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that execute the company strategy.
Let’s talk about the role responsibilities:
- We want Products that continually improve in their ability to drive sales and revenue growth whilst creating happy, loyal customers
- Product architecture that consistently drives flexibility and end-to-end operational cost effectiveness whilst meeting functional requirements secure
- Plan, initiate and manage automated CX assurance projects for conversational AI
- You’ll be working closely with product management and internal teams to maintain the product roadmap
- You’ll lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative tools, features, and/or product
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to drive product vision, define product requirements and positioning, identify key competitors and market trends
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to improve engineer productivity and enhance user satisfaction.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of CX assurance systems. Identify and track key performance metrics.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product planning through development and delivery.
- Represent Cyara Botium as a product expert at industry events and demonstrate its business value and benefits to internal and external audiences
Let’s talk about your skills/expertise:
- Industry experience in agile product development, with an emphasis on achieving both – high ease of use and technical innovation
- Experience with being a product owner for application software developed for, and used by, business users
- Experience in designing features to solve business problems and articulating functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience translating functional requirements into well crafted Epics and stories
- Experience delivering sprints using agile approaches that validate hypotheses, prove new technologies, and step-wise iteration
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development processes and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Understanding of modern software technologies – either Microsoft or Linux based
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of stories at all times
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an ability to apply precision questioning to achieve a business outcome
Why you should join us?
At Cyara you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of people who share common goals, are driven by a similar passion, and value the expertise of their peers. Cyara is committed to being an equal opportunity employer, focused on building and maintaining a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace; and a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, based upon any legally protected status or protected characteristic, including but not limited to an individual’s sex, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or pregnancy. At Cyara we appreciate and welcome the fact that our culture is living and growing as we continue to evolve over time. With this opportunity comes the chance to enjoy a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and a work culture that’s results-oriented, fast-paced and focused on continuous improvement, whilst maintaining a family first, team oriented, and ever positive atmosphere. Cyara cares for its own – you’ll feel that on your first day – and you’ll get the chance to work for a global, growing company, and an all-inclusive team of innovators. We credit our amazing growth and success to the fact that we’ve built our business on four essential values that we live and breathe every day:
- Customer Obsession
Interested? Know someone who might be? Apply online now.
To apply for this role you must be resident in, and/or hold all relevant work rights to allow you to live and work in the country this role is based in, full time and without restriction. Cyara are not offering sponsorship Visas for this role.
Cyara are a Global Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit respond to every applicant
Agencies: Thanks but we’ve got this one! Please, no phone calls or emails to any employees of Cyara outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Cyara’s policy is to only accept resumes from Agencies via the Cyara Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Cyara Talent Acquisition team before submitting any CV’s. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Cyara and, in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. .