Business Analyst at Dentsu Isobar
Isobar Public Sector is seeking a Business Analyst (BA) to develop written documents (analyses, reports, etc.) for experience design and web application development projects.
The BA will work with stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure that projects meet business goals. The BA will produce a wide variety of documentation to support web development and content management projects. The types of deliverables include analysis of alternatives for content management, user interface assessments, workflow analysis, user requirements, roadmaps and other deliverables.
What You’ll Do
- Production of written analyses in Microsoft Word and/or PowerPoint.
- Articulate project requirements, negotiate timelines and budgets, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, including conducting stakeholder interviews, facilitating workshops, and communicating project progress.
- Utilize project management methodologies, such as Agile, and the ability to support project managers in delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders.
Who You Are
- A US Citizen and possess a Security Clearance (or be eligible to obtain one).
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, computer science, management, or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience in business analysis, with a focus on web development, is expected.
- Strong business analysis skills, including experience with requirements gathering, process mapping, and prototyping.
- Knowledge: An understanding of Agile software development and web application development.
- A strong ability to identify and solve complex business problems and develop innovative solutions.
- A meticulous attention to detail, including the ability to catch and resolve issues before they become problems.
- A willingness to continuously learn, explore new business analysis methodologies and technologies, and adapt to changing project needs.
Who We Are
Isobar Public Sector combines next-level commercial capabilities with deep government expertise to solve complex technical challenges and deliver unparalleled digital transformations. We are an experienced technology services provider that specializes in human-centric design, emerging technology, machine learning, secure cloud solutions and application development. We take pride in our 20-year heritage of working with the Department of Defense.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this position is $90-$95. Hourly pay rate is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography.
Dentsu is the network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.