Business Analyst at Clear Function
Posted 2 weeks ago
Clear Function Business Analyst
At Clear Function, we design and build meaningful software solutions because we like solving complex problems that help our clients realize their vision. To help us do this, we are looking for a full-time Business Analyst to join our Scrum team.
Clear Function Core Values:
- Collaboration – We work well together and with our clients. We always assume positive intent. We value each other’s input because we believe that we are better as a team than as individuals.
- Ownership – We own the results of our work. We don’t focus on blaming; we focus on improving. We drive issues to resolution regardless of complexity and ambiguity.
- Development – We’re always learning, growing and improving. We constantly evolve our processes, skills, and ourselves to produce better experiences and results for our clients.
- Empathy – We constantly put ourselves in our clients and teammates shoes. We speak to them how they would like to be addressed, and we have hard conversations because results matter.
- This is a full-time position located in Germantown, TN. We are open to remote candidates so long as they are in the U.S. and are available to work between 8am and 5pm CST
- Remote employees must be self-starters, have the ability to manage their time wisely, and be visibly present on video calls as needed.
- Sponsorship not available
- No agencies please
Competitive candidates will:
- Meet with subject matter experts and decision makers to gather and develop operational requirements.
- Have experience in business or quality analysis and the ability to make effective business decisions.
- Be able to develop, write, and communicate business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
- Analyze customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Provide assistance in business case (i.e., research, data collection, etc.) and test case development.
- Document completed business solutions.
- Organize, document, and maintain internal corporate policy and procedures.
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities, not specifically outlined herein, as is proper and appropriate to the position.
- Bachelors degree with a technology or business focus or 3 years equivalent experience.
- Experience working with tools like Confluence and JIRA.
- Programming language or software development knowledge preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient verbal and technical written communication skills.
- Exhibits excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work well within an agile or scrum team environment and on independent projects.
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Profit-sharing program
- Retirement plan including company match
- 15 days of paid time off
- 7 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid time off at the end of December