Client Success Manager | Remotive.com
The Client Success Manager reports to the Manager of Partner Engagement and is accountable for successfully supporting our clients, collaborative efforts to improve upon our products, generating marketplace demand, and achieving revenue targets across multiple lines of business.
Drive client success and growth across the entire client ecosystem while reinforcing Jitjatjo’s mission of Human Betterment.
Client Success – Proactively build relationships and grow client accounts both wide (number of related accounts) and deep (volume of shifts & billing revenue).
Client Research – Develop a deep understanding of each client’s segment, business, desired outcomes, and predicted gaps in success.
Sales Process Engagement – Work closely with our Sales, Compliance, and Service Delivery teams to ensure potential clients are set up for success and their transition to Client Success is smooth.
Client Onboarding/Activation – Ensure our clients start using Jitjatjo quickly after downloading the Ondemand app and understand how to use it to achieve their desired outcomes.
Client Support – Work closely with our Client Support team to ensure clients receive the support they need to achieve desired outcomes. Provide escalation support for break/fix issues.
Client Engagement – Develop strong relationships with clients. Provide clients with product demonstrations & training on an ongoing basis. Analyze data, identify insights, then prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews to clients.
Client Retention – Develop and implement strategies to minimize client churn.
Client Growth – Actively seek referrals from clients to other business units, new businesses, and increase our share of their business.
Internal Reporting – Prepare and present demand forecasts internally that include positions, volume, timing, and locations for predicted demand per client. Ensure the Client Success pipeline and client data in our CRM are updated daily.
- 3-5 years of enterprise client success experience, preferably in a staffing environment
- Successful history of delivering strategic support to support business development efforts, grow revenue, and help clients achieve their goals by building build customer loyalty and reducing churn
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal, written, and presentation
- Demonstrated ability to manage opportunities through a pipeline and structured sales process
- Knowledge of the staffing industry is a plus
- Willing to work outside traditional business hours
- Frequent onsite client visits
Jitjatjo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All submissions are confidential.