Client Success Specialist | Remotive.com
Job Title: Client Experience Specialist- Remote
-Fast Growth Company
-Opportunity for Growth
Outsourced Doers is the world’s fastest growing virtual assistant company for online entrepreneurs. We match trained marketing Virtual Assistants, with busy, time-poor online entrepreneurs. With over 1,000 VA’s and entrepreneurs from over 50 countries, we’re helping entrepreneurs globally to work less and achieve more.
We are looking for a Client Experience Specialist to join our team. As a Client Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our clients and ensuring that their experience with our company is positive and memorable. You will be the first point of contact for our clients and will be responsible for answering their questions, addressing their concerns, and providing solutions to their problems.
- Respond to client inquiries via phone, email, or chat in a timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate and helpful information to clients regarding our products and services
- Address client concerns and complaints and provide solutions to their problems
- Manage escalations
- Keep accurate records of client interactions and maintain client databases
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Continuously evaluate and improve the client experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer service or client-facing roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for growth and development within the company. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional client experiences and have the required qualifications and experience, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
In addition to the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines we are seeking applications from candidates with the following skills and characteristics: