Coach Success Manager | Remotive.com
Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
We are seeking Coach Success Managers responsible for directly supporting, nurturing, and enabling a portfolio of coaches in our growing global coach community. Our Coach Success Managers are responsible for building relationships with coaches, guiding and supporting them to be their best, and providing exceptional service.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and build relationships with BetterUp Coaches, with responsibility as a primary point-of-contact for a portfolio of 200-300 coaches
- Manage individual coach needs and requests, collaborating with cross-functional partners
- Guide and encourage coaches, sharing BetterUp best practices and company-provided relevant resources for coaches’ success on the BetterUp platform
- Support change management efforts by assisting with communicating changes to coaches and acting as a liaison between coaches and the BetterUp team
- Facilitate coach feedback calls to gather insights for our customers
- This is a contract position for one month. Based on performance, there could be consideration to convert to full time employment at BetterUp.
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 3+ years in a frontline client-facing customer success, client services, or community management role focused on providing reliable, responsive, and personalized support
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- A friendly and approachable client-facing manner
- Comfort using data to identify patterns and inform decisions
- Comfort understanding and communicating about systems and tools – including providing light guidance about technology and troubleshooting
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bonus: first-hand experience as a coach practitioner or otherwise strong familiarity with coaching
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.