Community / SMM Manager (ZibraAI)
Who we are: ZibraAI is a Ukrainian deep-tech startup. We are creating an ecosystem of AI-assisted complementary solutions for virtual content creation. Our main goal is to bring a new level of realistic visual effects, improve & speed up the game development process with the power of AI.
What we are doing: we are building products based on our cutting-edge core technology.
Currently, in the works:
- Zibra Effects helps game developers to create interactive CG-level VFX with AI-based no-code solutions.
- Zibra Generation – is a simple and intuitive tool for 3D object generation based on user input from images, text, videos, and concept art to semi-automate the process.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves to communicate and correspond
- Experienced in building and growing communities
- Has proven experience working with Discord, Reddit, Twitter and main social media platforms
- Able to accurately monitor and report feedback
- Has excellent English language skills, verbal and written
- Passionate about video games
- Attentive to detail, stress resistant and ready to work in a rapidly changing environment
Will be a HUGE plus:
- Technical / GameDev background
- Experience working in cutting-edge technology startup
- Desire to create content
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing the strategy of community growth, support, and social media.
- Building & managing community on Discord. Educating community on how to purposefully use our technology.
- Growing Reddit profile and working with Twitter
- Customer Support, working with CRM and development teams
- Communicating user’s feedback to the team to strengthen our products
- Working with the technical forums
- Company’s social media profiles and it’s content
- Working on ZibraAI online and offline presence to industry events and conferences
- Monitoring and reporting on brand mentions on social networks, media, blogs, and review websites
- Research and analysis of competitors and the target audience
- Make an impact on a global scale
- Lots of challenges and growth opportunities
- High degree of professional freedom & autonomy
- Team of skilled experts, who are also your friends
- Stock options.
How’s the hiring process going?
Our hiring process is designed to ensure that we are a perfect match. So be ready to come across:
— interview with Recruiter: we’ll talk about Roosh and answer all your questions,
— intro call with your future Manager: we’ll discuss the role and the project in detail,
— test task: we want to see how you think, bring ideas, and work with info. Then we’ll give you feedback,
— culture fit interview: a final call with the team to make sure our culture and values click,
— reference check: during the process, we’ll contact your previous workplaces to hear something even more exciting about you.
Still not sure whether to go for Roosh or not? Check our values to resonate with yours first here. Anyway, thanks for your interest.
We’ll review your CV and everything you have sent us within five working days. If your background meets our needs — we’ll set up a call to get to know each other better. Otherwise, we aren’t quite ready to get along with you at this moment. But no worries — our journey has just started, and we’d love to stay in touch as our team grows and more opportunities emerge. We wish you the best of luck with your aspiration.
Follow our socials to keep up with our updates and learn more about our products.
ZibraAI — empowering game creators!