Content Marketing Strategist at HiveMQ
Posted 2 months ago
Hive.co is looking for a writer at heart with a mind for the strategic side of marketing. Contributing to the entire lifecycle of a customer—lead generation, onboarding, product adoption, engagement, and retention—the ideal candidate finds joy in creating content that will drive customer behavior.
You’ll ensure that our content—emails, customer stories, website copy, and more—reflects our positioning and messaging. You have some experience overseeing the strategy of a launch or a campaign. You know how to identify the right audience and segment accordingly, understand their behaviors, pain points, and motivation, and build captivating marketing campaigns. Our end goal is to help event marketers work smarter.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for written content, including email, in-product, website, social, video scripts, sales & partnership enablement, campaign assets, customer stories
- Works closely with customer experience, product, partnership, and sales teams to create messaging, competitive positioning, and collateral as new features come to market
- Define and analyze metrics to determine campaign impact
- Creates inspired copy and communicates a message in a warm, human, and succinct way that ultimately drives feature adoption, lead generation, and thought leadership in the event marketing space
- Establish a content strategy and develop differentiated messaging
- Execute basic SEO guidelines and best practices
- Document and update the team on ongoing research and topic discovery as a subject matter expert
- Has 3–5 years of experience in one of the following areas of work: content marketing, product marketing, customer or lifecycle marketing
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Solid project ownership, decision-making, relationship management, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and efficient
- Has worked for a SaaS company, preferably Martech
- Ability to present multifaceted strategies and align content calendar for larger initiatives
- Meaningful salary and equity: you’re rewarded based on impact
- Work fully remote in Canada: wherever you’re happiest & productive
- Flexible work hours: minimal meetings and no 9–5
- Health & dental coverage
- Unlimited vacation/PTO: so you can be happy and healthy!
- Comp range: $70–90k per year