Content Operations Analyst ~ Yahoo ~ $56K-117K ~ Remote (US)
$56,250.00 – $117,500.00/yr
February 22, 2023
Yahoo is a global media and tech company that connects people to their passions. We reach nearly 900M people around the world, bringing them closer to what they love—from finance and sports, to shopping, gaming and news—with the trusted products, content and tech that fuel their day. For partners, we provide a full-stack platform for businesses to amplify growth and drive more meaningful connections across advertising, search and media.
Yahoo is seeking an enthusiastic content operations analyst. They will work closely with editorial, SEO, product, and data teams with the joint goal of creating world class commerce content to grow search-based audiences. The content operations analyst/manager will develop and implement content strategies, workflows and tools to support this goal
- Develop content strategies and playbooks for evergreen and event-based content
- Conduct keyword research and identify emerging trends
- Document and communicate
- Collaborate with editorial, product and SEO teams to implement and track
- Spec, develop and implement tools and technologies to support content operations
- Develop processes and workflows to simplify content creation and drive traffic and engagement
- Collaborate with BI, data and SEO teams
- Assist in weekly reporting and participate in regular editorial meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, operations, marketing or similar
- Publishing experience: preferably working in editorial production
- Data analysis and reporting experience
- SEO experience
- Strong communication, customer service (solution minded listening,) and relationship-building skills.
- Detail oriented
- Takes ownership of projects and tasks
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Knowledge/experience of SQL or other query language
- Experience with systems and mapping workflows
- Experience working with Airtable or other similar project management tools
Yahoo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Yahoo is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. If you need accessibility assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, please submit a request via the Accommodation Request Form (www.yahooinc.com/careers/contact-us.html) or call 408-336-1409. Requests and calls received for non-disability related issues, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
At Yahoo, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion (www.yahooinc.com/diversity/) page to learn more.
US Only: Please be aware that Yahoo requires all employees entering a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events) are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain and show proof of a vaccination to enter a U.S. Yahoo office and/or attending a company event (including client events). Yahoo is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
The compensation for this position ranges from $56,250.00 – $117,500.00/yr and will vary depending on factors such as your location, skills and experience. The compensation package may also include incentive compensation opportunities in the form of discretionary annual bonus or commissions, in addition to equity incentives. Yahoo provides industry-leading benefits including healthcare, 401K savings plan, company holidays, vacation, sick time, parental leave and an employee assistance program. Eligibility requirements apply.
Yahoo has a high degree of flexibility around employee location and hybrid working. In fact, our flexible-hybrid approach to work is one of the things our employees rave about. Most roles don’t require specific regular patterns of in-person office attendance. If you join Yahoo, you may be asked to attend (or travel to attend) on-site work sessions, team-building, or other in-person events. When these occur, you’ll be given notice to make arrangements.
If you’re curious about how this factors into this role, please discuss with the recruiter.
In-house SEO jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Writing / Editor Jobs