Customer Care Analyst | Remotive.com
ClearBank was built on the belief that banking infrastructure would no longer slow down progress. Instead, it’s the catalyst that unlocks the potential to innovate. That’s why our clients — financial institutions from fintechs and crypto platforms, to banks and credit unions — use our API to power their banking infrastructure.
But we wouldn’t be ClearBank without our people. They’re what powers our innovative technology and the reason we love what we do every day. We’re a group of spirited people who are never afraid to challenge the norm – becoming stronger, more energised, and that much better when we’re together. It’s our belief in fairness, autonomy and choice that means our people are empowered with the tools to learn, grow, and contribute to ours and our clients’ success. Interested in joining us? Read on or visit our website for more information.
You’ll be joining the Client Services team as a Customer Care Analyst on a fixed term contract basis until August 2023. Reporting to the Partner Care Servicing Lead, you’ll be a part of a fast-growing business that is challenging the market and doing things differently.
As a Customer Care Analyst, you will support and deliver operational tasks and facilitate the day to day running of ClearBank®’s payment and customer related activities. Within this role there is a key focus on executing manual processes linked to outbound multi-currency payments, to ensure that our customers receive a seamless and effective payment experience.
And you’ll be joining the #1 fastest-growing tech company in the UK, according to Deloitte Fast 50.
A bit about you
You will fit right in at ClearBank if you are:
- Committed to delivering excellent interactions and outcomes both internally and externally
- Curious and keen to learn and apply new skills
- Able to creatively solve problems
- Keen to embrace new technology and have an agile mindset
- Enthusiastic about analysing data and using it to drive improvements and deliver better customer outcomes
- Able to work collaboratively with customers and colleagues to solve problems
Ideally, you will be currently working in a customer service role focused on payment investigation and reconciliations. We are looking for candidates who are experienced in the following areas:
- Experience of UK Payments, FX, and international/cross border payments
- Experienced at investigating and resolving payment related queries
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, organisational, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple items concurrently
About what we offer
- We’re remote-first and flexible, so work from home or visit the offices in London and Bristol
- 27 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays (pro rata to the length of the fixed term contract)
- Regular in-person and online company-wide meetups
- A flexible option to finish early on a Friday if it works for you and your team – we call this our ‘Fresh Air Fridays’
- Private healthcare through Healix and discounted Bupa dental cover, with employee healthy living perks and discounts through YuLife
- Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to join an energetic team that’s building a bank fit for the future! 🚀
The legal bit
By submitting your CV you confirm that you can demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK. Regretfully we are not able to sponsor applicants for immigration purposes at the current time. By submitting your CV to ClearBank Limited you are providing your consent for us to use the information you provide for recruitment purposes. For more information on how we manage your data go and check out our Candidate Privacy Notice on the ClearBank website to see how we process, manage, and look after your data. You are also allowing us to communicate with you by email and telephone for recruitment purposes.