Customer Care Manager (Once) | Remotive.com
Social Discovery Group is the world’s largest group of social discovery venture companies which unites more than 40 brands, an investment fund, and a venture studio. For more than 20 years we have been creating premium international dating services and in our SDG Lab, we develop and test new products with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our products are already used by more than 140 million users in 100 countries around the world. We strive to have 10 times as many.
Now our team unites more than 700 professionals from all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious tasks every day and creates truly global products. We value focus on results, and a proactive approach and we are always for new and unconventional ideas.
Our offices are in Malta (Sliema), Latvia (Riga), the USA (New York, San Francisco), China (Chongqing), Hong Kong, Colombia (Medellin), Queensland (Australia), Armenia (Erevan), Kenya (Nairobi), and Georgia (Batumi).
The target market for our products is the USA, Western Europe, Canada, the UK, Asia, and Australia.
Now we are looking for Customer Care Manager to join our Once team
Once is a niche premium dating service with a monthly audience of more than 400,000 users from the USA, Canada, Australia, Great Britain, France, Germany, etc. The main task that the product solves is to help users not feel lonely by bringing people with similar goals together and giving them the opportunity to get to know each other.
We expect from you:
- English proficiency С1+:
- Spanish or French B2+;
- Experience in Customer Support;
- Analytical skills;
- Business writing skills.
Your tasks will be:
- Answering customers’ questions about the product;
- Solving customer problems.
We are happy to offer:
- Work in the international team. We have employees from the US, UK, Cyprus, China, Colombia, and other countries in 11 offices around the world;
- Health insurance;
- 7 wellness days / 7 extra paid days off that can be used to solve everyday issues, lie down and recover without sick leave or just relax;
- Participation in international conferences and professional trainings;
- Corporate discount for English classes, participation in sports events, a running club, and yoga online;
- Own line of branded clothes and accessories with corporate symbols for various occasions (Welcome Pack when joining our team, a gift after probation, for professional holidays and corporate parties);
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for days off, merch, team buildings, massage certificates, etc.