Customer Experience Lead | Remotive.com
Revive is a 100% remote organization specializing in ad campaign management on Amazon’s owned and operated properties (i.e. Amazon.com, IMDb, Twitch). Our team works remotely in California, Florida, Colorado, Oregon, and Montana. Our culture and processes prioritize strong communication, the ability to work asynchronously, and to work well independently. We are a tight knit group that prides itself on the deep relationships we hold both internally and externally. Simply put, we’re a team of highly empathic, no-ego over-achievers.
Revive Media is looking for a self-motivated Customer Experience Lead to join our team.
As a Customer Experience Lead, you are passionate about leveraging technology to delight customers with quality interactions. You are somebody that strives to improve based on feedback from others that you can validate with data and you love asking questions to get to the core of what people need. You love pleasantly surprising people by doing things differently and challenging the status quo. Said differently, you never utter the words “it’s just always been that way”. You will play a key role on the Operations team, acting as a voice of the customer, ideating and executing on improvements to the customer experience, and ensuring effective rollout of new products and services to our quickly-growing client base.
You possess strong attention to detail, and will stop at nothing to leave no stone unturned; you have an eye for process and improvement while always seeking efficiency; you have excellent time management skills and like to take immediate action when tasks come through and above all – your motivation comes from within: you are an independent self-starter that feels accomplished by helping and doing an awesome job!
This is an internal and external role that is responsible for ensuring a consistently positive customer experience that exceeds expectations and brings delight to our customers and internal users. The Customer Experience Lead will optimize the experience across the entire customer journey by leveraging Revive’s unique tech stack and integrated workflows. You will be expected to collect direct feedback from customers and internal stakeholders to improve how Revive delivers our services to our clients. The Customer Experience Lead will have the opportunity to learn from and grow with a dynamic, hard-working, and tight-knit team.
- Understand Revive’s customer base and the unique needs of the different customer types
- Develop and maintain the digital experience for customers, including order booking + management and campaign reporting
- Improve customer onboarding process
- Facilitate customer interviews to improve the customer experience and test new features
- Standardize and optimize customer touch points throughout the customer lifecycle
- Leverage technology to increase transparency, decrease communication barriers, and improve collaboration with Revive customers and partners
- Establish metrics to assess customer satisfaction and performance, such as NPS, CSAT, Customer retention, and Customer churn
- Increase adoption of Revive’s platform among Revive customers by creating a more seamless, enjoyable, and impactful user experience
- A/B test new customer experiences and strategies to assess impact
- Strong proficiency as an admin on Notion; 2+ Years as a Notion admin, consultant, or CX lead preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 3+ years in a customer operations or customer facing role
- 3+ years working in an ad agency or SaaS company
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic environment
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who can consistently strive to exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Strong interest in the Digital Media/Advertising space
- 2+ years experience with Project Management and/or User Experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- The ability to influence process improvements that scale broadly, while inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Understanding of digital media ad serving, technology, and associated terminology
- Health Insurance + 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly 3-day weekend
- Always Remote
- Work From Home Stipend
- Team and Individual Performance Bonuses
- Headspace + MasterClass Subscriptions
We always have been remote and always will be remote. We believe you should have the opportunity to spend more time with your kids, work at your favorite coffee shop (on us, of course), and play your favorite playlists however loud you need to get your work done. We’re all built differently and have different needs in different places. We celebrate this diversity at Revive and do everything we can to empower our teammates.
A Rocket Ship
We are built on unfair advantages. Through our deep relationships, platform development, and top-notch talent and culture, the only thing slowing us down is preconceived notions. We know there are better ways of doing business than conventional methods and our rapid growth is backing it up.
High Empathy, No-Ego Over-Achievers
The cat’s out of the bag: Our secret sauce is our people. Our people facilitate every client interaction with empathy, make impact-driving decisions for our business, and come ready to support one another every day. If you have heart, hunger, and humility, you may be the best person to fill the next seat on our rocket ship.
The Elevator Pitch
Revive Media unlocks growth by delivering simplicity, transparency, and quality interactions to digital advertising. We specialize in OTT and e-commerce advertising across Amazon Fire TV, Roku TV, IMDbTV, Twitch, and the open web.