Customer Onboarding Specialist | Remotive.com
Mural created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, Mural is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 600 “Muralistas” around the world collaborate in the Mural® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
Mural has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
Our mission is simple: We provide focused, tailored, and consultative sessions to onboard our customers to our platform and prepare them to use Mural effectively in their day-to-day work. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for a customers’ first 90 days with Mural. You will guide the customer to optimal implementation of their Mural platform. You will grow our business by activating new Mural members to run more engaging meetings, planning sessions and projects. You’ll do this by delivering impactful sessions to customers and bringing a human-centered approach to managing a large number of customer accounts early in their Mural journey.
You’re responsible for creating an exceptional onboarding experience including the following duties:
- Develop a strong understanding of your assigned customers, create measurable desired outcomes and customize onboarding packages and touchpoints accordingly
- Responsible for the technical implementation and set-up of Mural resulting in optimal platform configuration and access to Mural including settings, integrations, access controls, and other requirements
- Activate new members by delivery engaging and interactive training with a consultative and prescriptive tone
- Lead and facilitate sessions in our Weekly Webinar program where we train and enable our customers at scale
- Provide ongoing training to admins and new teams
- Serve as a collaboration and facilitation thought partner and lead by example when interacting live with Mural members
- Monitor adoption dashboards throughout onboarding to spot true-up, referral and other growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience for the customer
- Share customer needs and feedback with cross-functional teams (Community, Marketing, Product, Sales) to prioritize an innovative customer experience
- Share customer stories and key use cases with the wider Mural team
- Maintain CRM records of customer engagements and opportunities
- Take ownership of the team’s results, contributing to our shared knowledge base (i.e. templates, playbooks, etc.)
The top candidate will be able to confidently deliver engaging sessions that help customers understand the value of integrating Mural into their processes through fun, collaborative, engaging delivery. You will be a strategic partner in their configuration and turn our current customer base into Mural power users by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in Mural. We are focused on creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our customer-centric mindset.
Our desired candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience in Training Delivery, Customer Success, or high-touch Support
- Experience with SaaS, technical training or implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English-language delivery)
- Customer-facing experience
- Strong public speaking skills
- A self-starting, independent approach to managing your own work
- Organization skills and experience adapting to changing processes or initiatives
- Good project management skills and is able to create and launch new initiatives
- A passion to help customers succeed and empathize with them
- An innovative approach to problem solving, bringing new ideas and perspectives to challenges.
- A track record of growing customer adoption and retention within the onboarding period
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines or are willing to learn
- A baseline knowledge of the Mural product
- Experience with technical implementations
- Worked closely with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past #LI-Remote #LI-MM1
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- Muralvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- Mural free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
Mural is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.