Customer Onboarding Specialist | Remotive.com
We are looking for a talented Customer Onboarding Specialist to join our world-class Customer Experience team.
Please note: This is a contractor role, initially for 3-6 months. You must be able to start immediately.
This team is the heart of our business and is loved by our customers, so it is essential to ensure we go above and beyond for every single of them.
Once you have been through our Team onboarding and learned about us, plus the ins and outs of our product, you will be tasked with the following:
- Welcoming new clients to our platform through an initial welcome and scoping call
- Helping them migrate their data, set up our platform automations and integrations
- Ensuring that everyone on their team learns how to use our platform
What you will do:
- Be a friendly face that welcomes new customers onto the software and advises them on an implementation plan
- Guide the customer’s entire team through the onboarding journey to ensure they have fully adopted the software
- Migrate their existing data from a previous software so that it can be imported into Pixie
- Leverage our cross-functional teams to ensure onboarding blocking issues are resolved quickly
- Develop a good understanding of our product and its customer base
- Be an internal “voice of the customer” by sharing customer feedback trends with the product teams
- Help promote a creative, rewarding and results-driven culture
We’re bringing joy to small accounting firms around the world with great software that is simple and user-friendly, excellent customer service and fair pricing.
Our platform helps them streamline and automate workflows and track deadlines for thousands of clients.
With the backing of leading VC firms such as TriplePoint, Seedcamp, and MMC Ventures, our goal is to have 100,000 firms running on Pixie in 10 years.
We’re off to a great start, and thousands of accountants and bookkeepers already love our platform and rely on it daily to manage their firms.
To further accelerate our growth, we are looking for experts in their field to join our team and help us shape its future.
- Have 1+ years in another customer success/onboarding role inside a B2B SaaS business/ Tech Startup (ideally serving the accountancy/bookkeeping industry)
- Demonstrated ability to offer an exceptional customer experience
- A good understanding of how to use Excel/Google Sheets, including data manipulation
- You are a self-starter that works hard and pushes to hit targets
- You want to go the extra mile for the company and are happy to get stuck in and help wherever needed
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to (internally and externally) influence others towards continuous improvement
- (Ideally, but not a blocker) Experience with CRM and data platforms such as HubSpot, Vitally and Intercom
Remote work requirements
Although we encourage you to join the core team at the London office as often as possible so that you can pick up about our industry faster, this can be a remote/hybrid role. If you do opt to work remotely:
- You must have access to a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment – a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work
- Your working hours overlap with UK business hours
- You’re comfortable doing calls with video on
- Your reliable internet connection allows you to do screen sharing without constant hiccups