Customer Service Officer | Remotive.com
Pleased to meet you, we are Galapagos, a dynamic fast growing Biotech company. We’re in the business of changing lives.
Galapagos’ mission is to make a lasting positive contribution to society through discovery of innovative therapies for diseases with large unmet medical need. Galapagos’ historic focus on developing first-in-class medicines based on the discovery of novel targets in inflammation and fibrosis has led to the successful launch of our first medicine in rheumatoid arthritis in 2020 and in ulcerative colitis in 2021. The pivotal study in Crohn’s Disease is fully recruited and we expect topline data and potential approval in this new indication in a couple of years.
Galapagos is now entering an exciting new chapter to expand and diversify its pipeline for the future, starting with oncology, specifically CAR-T cell-therapy, a transformative treatment of different types of cancer. Through the combined acquisitions of CellPoint and AboundBio, we are propelling ourselves into next-generation cell therapies.
Scope of the project
Galapagos provides innovative medicinal products to the market. The Supply Chain Department ranges from the sourcing of the products to delivery to our customers based in Europe. In this project, you will be the first point of contact for our customers, supporting them in ordering products, ensuring proper delivery of goods and handle customers’ requests for an excellent customer experience.
- Deliver an excellent customer service experience, be a problem solver in case of issues and represent Galapagos to these customers as a customer-friendly, qualitative and reliable company
- Collect and process customer orders in SAP on a daily basis
- Follow-up with our third-party logistic partner timely delivery of orders to customers
- Monitor order-to-delivery performance via appropriate KPIs
- Regularly update internal stakeholders on customers feedbacks and to enhance customer satisfaction
Who are you?
You are a Customer Service Professional with proven experience in this field, more specifically:
- A Bachelor degree with commercial orientation. Training and experience in Supply Chain is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of related working experience in Biotech, Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Have experience of SAP and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Fluency in English. Italian is an advantage – any other language is further added value.
Customer service oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of situations
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fast growing and amazing company. You will get all the support you need to make your project successful. At Galapagos we aim to recruit the best people, who stand out among their peers, with integrity and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Our talented people are the strength behind Galapagos, a highly motivated team, eager to maintain Galapagos’ leading position and achieve breakthroughs in pharmaceutical research.
We are Galapagos: together we can make it happen…!