Customer Service Specialist | Remotive.com
If you are a dedicated professional who loves what you do, likes having fun at work, and proactively solves challenges, we’d like to hear from you!
Lingraphica is a mission-driven organization who provides speech-generating devices to help improve communication, speech, and quality of life for people with aphasia. We look for candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, and who share our commitment to helping individuals on their aphasia journey.
Purpose: The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) successfully works with prospects and existing customers by offering a world-class experience throughout all points of contact. This role collaborates cross-functionally with teams across Lingraphica’s business units to improve customer facing channels. The CSS is responsible for addressing non-product inquiries, resolving Tier 1 issues, and properly triaging and escalating customer concerns. Tier 1 issues include basic troubleshooting for all Lingraphica products such as free apps, customer accounts, and devices. This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of all product enhancements, website improvements, marketing campaigns, and other developments that may impact frontline volume across all channels
- Comfortably interacts with prospects and existing customers by providing a superb experience to both create and maintain relationships/partnerships
- Identifies and provides a resolution for Tier 1 product issues Lingraphica customers are experiencing
- Proactively follows up with customers to ensure their concerns are resolved
- Communicates with potential and existing customers through multiple platforms including inbound calls, outbound calls, e-mail and online chat
- Reports trends from frontline activities using CRM database
- Effectively liaises with key departments such as Reimbursement, Funding & Benefits, and Product Support to improve customer-facing processes or services
- Properly triages opportunities and customer issues
- Manages frontline activities using a ticket system to document issues, opportunities, and “transfers” to departments for follow-up
- Assists with de-escalating customer service matters including but not limited to:
- Technical issues with our devices, websites, online therapy platform
- Provides support to other customer service areas such as communication partner training, and technical group
- Offers general information to prospects and customers about Lingraphica’s technology and how it can benefit them, and when appropriate, escalates these opportunities to Customer Engagement Specialists
- Maintains an expert knowledge of Lingraphica devices, accessories, web programs, and mobile applications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Curious thinker with a desire to improve existing processes
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Ability to assist individuals who have aphasia and other speech/language challenges with empathy and compassion
- Able and eager to deliver a positive customer experience
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform above expectations in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Teamwork, especially as an expert at getting things done, all with a positive attitude
- Fluent proficiency in Spanish, preferred
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years Customer Service experience required
- Experience offering Tier 1 customer support, preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, VOIP, Zoom, required
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM, preferred
Travel to team and company-wide meetings may be required 2 times per year. Employees must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated to participate in in-person meetings and events, however an accommodation request for 100% remote work is available.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Works remotely from their home and is expected to maintain a safe, productive work environment with secure internet access. The ability to operate a computer with or without reasonable accommodation is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and physical demand satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability abilities and physical demands required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To learn more about Lingraphica, visit: www.lingraphica.com!
This Organization Participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE. UU.