Customer Success Leader – ConTech – Crewscope
Crewscope is a Construction Technology venture spin-out from FutureSight. The role is a full-time opportunity with Crewscope directly.
Crewscope is on a mission to help solve the labour shortage in the construction industry. We give skilled workers the job site experience they are asking for: more information, shared goals, and objective performance pay. We innovated the hourly incentive model so that when the company wins, workers win. We bring worker engagement to construction sites so the best crews rise to the top, get recognized, and thrive.
We are looking for a Customer Success Leader to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to have an essential seat at the table as we scale. You will work directly with major construction firms, with an initial focus on the heavy civil sector. You will get to engage with them on their front lines and lead innovation.
You will help us experiment and build our onboarding, coaching, and support functions. We will work collaboratively to improve our customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have worked on a construction jobsite as a foreperson or team lead and is looking into changing careers.
- Onboard crews
- Execute the change management plan (includes both technical and process onboarding)
- Provide technical support to the foreman and crews
- Provide one-to-one coaching until we have established and proven digital first CS methods
- Develop strategies to build user habits that are digital-first (instead of one-to-one coaching)
- Data extraction and analysis to build a digital first CS team
- Lead renewal cycles
- Meet customers and users in the field and on construction sites
- Build relationships with users, champions, and buyers
- Write the Customer Success Playbook
- Recruit, train and manage CS interns and co-op students to leverage yourself effectively
- Fully remote; Eastern Standard Time
- Startup experience is required
- Construction experience is required
- SaaS Customer Success experience is not required
- Spend 50% of your time traveling to construction sites
- Prefer “Builder” over “Scaler”
- Do well in ambiguity
- Work closely with two founding entrepreneurs with deep domain expertise, and a venture studio providing mentorship
- De-risked venture: problem-solution validation, post-product, post-revenue
- Be a part of a forward-thinking and collaborative team
- Exciting opportunities to work with multiple new innovative entrepreneurial teams
- Exceptional growing environment, with challenging work
- Highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- A supportive and inclusive culture that actively cares about your values, growth, and personal goals
- Remote work and work-life balance