Customer Success Manager | Remotive.com
Join a fast-growing EdTech company who is advancing mental health and wellness, worldwide!
moozoom seeks an experienced, passionate and purpose-driven customer success manager who is excited to reshape how we discuss and prevent student mental health challenges in K-8 schools. If this talks to you, then read on!
moozoom is a fast-growing unique “Netflix meets Masterclass” SEL platform looking for talented and enthusiastic people who share our excitement for building a better world for children. This role is a key part of our future success and will help support thousands – potentially millions – of young students, world-wide.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated former educator to manage the onboarding, implementation and product adoption of our K8 schools and districts in the US and beyond. You will serve as the main contact for teachers and administrators to ensure they have a positive experience and strong results with moozoom. As such, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work strategically with schools and districts to facilitate moozoom implementation, drive user’s adoption and increase student impact.
- Oversee customer relationship management (CRM) of key client accounts.
- Build customer success processes that measure learner outcomes and efficacy of our platform.
- Manage customer accounts throughout the school year by holding regular check-ins via email, phone and Zoom.
- Create material to be used for driving adoption (e.g. presentations, posts, webinars).
- Support contracts renewal by presenting learner outcomes achieved through our platform.
- Build and track proper KPIs to monitor adoption rate and implementation cycle.
- Work closely with our software team on creating features that will increase student engagement and teachers’ adoption.
- Assist and sometimes lead sales presentations and demonstrations to existing and prospective clients.
- Hire and lead a team of customer success specialists.
- 4-8+ years of Customer Success, Account Management and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in the K-8 Edtech space.
- Experience in onboarding clients to use interactive learning platform.
- Ability to multi-task and a rabid commitment to meet deadlines.
- Dynamic communicator, facilitator and consensus builder.
- A passion for working collaboratively, with a cross-functional team, who embraces a “get stuff done” culture.
- Comfort working in an environment that values self-direction, critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BA in Education, Marketing or similar.
- Teaching experience in the K-8 space is a plus.
Key reasons you should apply:
- Full time remote position
- Flexible work hours.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- 4 weeks’ vacation.
- Supported to do one of the most impactful work of your life.
Don’t forget to access https://moozoomapp.com to experience our commitment to advancing mental health and wellness.
Our six-step hiring process
- Short video and CV: send your CV, as well as a short video describing who you are and why you should be the person we are looking for.
- Initial Interview: if selected, this is where you and us get to know each other better.
- Mini project: moving forward at this stage of the hiring process, we will distribute a mini project that will allow you to show how good you are.
- Final interview: we’re getting there. You made it so far and it’s now the moment where you get to meet other people of the team.
- Offer: we send you an offer tailored to convince you to join our team.
- Take off: this is the day you start changing the world with us.