Data Analyst | Remotive.com
If you have fallen and risen, if you have broken and fixed, if you have dreamt and built, then you have grit. Then we speak the same language. Welcome to the Wolfpack.
We are one of the fastest growing fintechs on the planet. We kick ass. A unicorn, with millions of happy customers, a hardcore team, and hundreds of millions in funding and revenue. But not your typical startup.
We build and learn, fast, and we want the hackers, the artists, the crafters – join the Wolfpack!
Data without context is just a set of disconnected facts, meaningless points. To be useful, data needs to be converted into actionable knowledge. It needs to be intertwined into a bigger picture, associated with a hypothesis that needs to be solved. To do this we need an investigative sense, analytical experience and, above all, a curious mind.
CloudWalk wants to change how money is defined and used, and for that we need people that can navigate through uncharted waters of chaotic data. People that want to fight against this isomorphic world are all immersed into searching for new meanings, new possibilities.
The AI team is responsible for research and development of new models and methods for usage in all areas of the company, like Risk, Marketing, Blockchain and others. We are looking for someone to analyze and transform data from different origins; to generate reports, create tools and propose insights. Someone that will act as a bridge between the company Data Scientists and the business area.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create and maintain data visualization and dashboards tools
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data from different sources
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Suggest and engage in team collaborations for novel projects
What You Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of programming languages, especially Python and SQL
- Solid Data Visualization skills to create charts and dashboards
- Strong analytical skills, ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Communication skills. You should be able to communicate effectively with multiple teams.
- Ability to communicate and debate in English. Portuguese is not required
Nice to Have:
- Experience or interest in Machine Learning
- Experience with the financial or payments industry
- Ability to work with dirty data
- Knowledge of BI tools such as Metabase or Tableau
- Experience with Cloud platforms like GCP
We are not expecting candidates to have expertise across all of these areas. We will gladly help you bridge the gaps.
As a member of a fully remote and distributed team, you are expected to complete tasks autonomously, being highly collaborative and self-driven.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe in social inclusion, respect, and appreciation of all people. We promote a welcoming work environment, where each CloudWalker can be authentic, regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexuality, mobility, disability, or education.