Data Engineer | Remotive.com
What we do:
We are a tech company operating a thriving and growing broadcast platform. Alexa ranked, in the top 100 sites internationally and the top 25 in the United States, with approximately 600 million monthly users and a worldwide community of fans. Independent Broadcasters use our platform to create and share live-streaming videos, photographs, and similar content, generally adult in nature (but no adult content is required).
About the team:
You will be working on a small and highly-collaborative data engineering team while having control over a data infrastructure that handles over 4b database queries per minute! That means that your technical decisions will create a significant impact and make a difference in many people’s lives.
The role of a Data Engineer is essential for our organization. You will own an entire data warehousing process, enabling data scientists, analysts, and engineers to create value from our data assets.
In particular, you will:
- Develop and maintain data pipelines for the site to operate.
- Ingest and maintain data assets.
- Design, build, and launch new data models in production.
- Collaborate with data analysts, software engineers, and key product stakeholders to define the best data solutions.
- Build data platforms for analysts and product managers to use and get data insights.
What you’ll bring
- BS degree in STEM
- Proficiency in Python, and SQL for building Data Pipelines
- Extra credit: Experience with data warehousing tools (Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, any is fine, but we are using Snowflake)
What You’ll Get:
- Fair and competitive base salary
- Fully Remote Optional
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company
- Long & Short term disability insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual Year-End Company Closure
- Optional 401k with 5% matching
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $125/week stipend via Sharebite
- Employee Assistance and Employee Recognition Programs
- And much more!
The Base Salary range for this position is $97,000 to $220,000 USD. This range reflects base salary only and does not include additional compensation or benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across the US for the posted position. A candidate’s specific pay will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the candidate’s job-related skills, relevant education, training, experience, certifications, and abilities of the candidate, as well as other factors unique to each candidate.
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!