Data Steward | Remotive.com
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects e-commerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an e-commerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform e-commerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and the entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and hire the best talents available around the world.
We are looking for a responsible and hard-working data steward to join our efforts in taking over the print-on-demand industry. You would work in an international environment with talented teammates in a casual atmosphere. You’ll have your hands on very rich and diverse data related to the print-on-demand universe.
- Configure data validation schemas to achieve the highest data quality standards
- Actively monitor data validation processes and act on data validation violations
- Act as a go-to data quality person within the company
- Cooperate with front-end and back-end engineers to sustain a high level of data quality
- Work closely with the data platform team to align on the platform’s data strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or a related quantitative field required
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills
- 1+ years of professional experience in a data-related position
- 1+ years of professional experience using SQL-like language
- Advanced SQL experience is a plus
- Previous experience with using any event tracking tool is a plus
What we offer
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract.
- You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallin, your remote home office
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!