Digital Product Manager at adQuadrant
adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Digital Product Manager who is available for full-time, remote work.
We are looking for a razor-sharp, hungry product manager to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at both launching and growing digital properties, has a knack for consumer behavior, and is proficient in the newest tools and technologies.
Are you passionate about building a digital experience from the ground up that yields quality traffic, leads and revenue by offering high quality original content? Do you enjoy setting up CRO experiments to continuously improve key KPI’s? If you are analytical, creative, organized, outgoing, adventurous, and want to work with a fast-paced and collaborative team, we’ve got the job for you!
- Manage the design, launch, and ongoing management of the new website.
- Create new page/section architecture to ensure brand consistency, appropriate internal linking, and demand generation elements are aligned.
- Manage the website tools and tech stack to ensure interoperability, and build out additional tools to enhance the website experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of how users interact with the website and implement changes to improve site performance through A/B tests and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Develop and implement website personalization strategy from tools selection to content mapping to increase the stickiness of the website with users to generate higher conversion rates.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities.
- Build systems to improve content quality and freshness, user experience, and key metrics like conversion rates and page views.
- Oversee website quality assurance: Monitors website for errors, incorrect and out-of-date content, and technical issues.
- 5+ years of experience in personal finance / finance website management, optimization, and development.
- Experience managing a brand’s website (B2B & B2C), and improving core site metrics to meet organizational goals.
- Experience as a manager, overseeing the work of developers and designers, building web projects from scratch.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and W3C web standards.
- Works within established web content management tools CMS (WordPress)
- Experience leading A/B testing programs for web or other channels.
- Experience with SEO strategies and optimizations.
- Experience managing budgets, contractors, and vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meeting frequent deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, with previous experience successfully collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent strategic thinking and execution skills; ability to meet goals within a complex and sophisticated landscape.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lead Generation Funnels
- Expertise in Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools.
- Excellent user experience and data analysis skills.
- Work well cross-functionally and effectively in a tight-knit, team environment.
- Demonstrates high competency and capacity for working in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $85,000 – $105,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.