Executive Assistant at JUICE
Posted 2 months ago
JUICE is a digital growth & marketing agency founded by two entrepreneurs with successful previous exits. Our strict focus on maximizing ROI has helped our clients see enormous revenue driving success across user acquisition, eCommerce, and lead generation campaigns. JUICE is an Inc. 5000 award-winning industry leader in results-driven growth strategy development, social advertising, search engine marketing, organic search ranking, and lead generation. JUICE focuses on building scalable, efficient campaigns that drive results.
- We’re looking for someone who is smart, organized, and trustworthy to work as an executive virtual assistant for two executives. Bluntly, we’re looking for a perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for an executive or a business owner.
- This is a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented, and high-pressure role. Expect to get 100+ emails/day from us, many of which include tasks that must be done that day. You’ll handle the executive team’s business and personal details, including travel, scheduling, and coordination with my team.
- We are extremely demanding and we’re looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding the best travel arrangements, and is fun to work with. If you’re looking for a slower role, this is NOT the role for you.
- If you have extensive experience managing an executive or business owner’s calendar, travel, and personal affairs, this position will be very challenging and extremely rewarding.
- This is a full-time role. It’s also remote, so you can work anywhere in the United States. We communicate via email, chat, and phone.
What do you need to succeed:
- At least 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level
executive or business owner in a start-up environment
- Ability to handle 200+ emails/day, including rapid tasks and long-term projects
- Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
- Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations
- Experience managing an executive calendar
- Killer ability to multi-task
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Top-notch communication via email and phone, external and internal
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Perfectionist, super attention to detail
- Since this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having a limited amount of face-time
Knowledge and skills required:
- Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner
- High level of experience with Google Apps
- Knowledge of project management tools/programs
- Ability to quickly learn new software application
- Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions
- Ability to solve tasks with minimal or no guidance
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly and efficiently problem solve, all while managing frequent interruptions
- Able to handle constructive criticism and work well within a fast paced environment
What you’ll find here: