Executive Assistant | Remotive.com
Burq started with an ambitious mission: how can we turn the complex process of offering delivery into a simple turnkey solution.
We started with building the largest network of delivery networks, partnering with some of the biggest delivery companies. We then made it extremely easy for businesses to plug into our network and start offering delivery to their customers. Now, we’re powering deliveries for some of the fastest-growing companies from retailers to startups.
It’s a big mission and now we want you to join us to make it even bigger! 🚀
We’re already backed by some of the Valley’s leading venture capitalists, including Village Global, the fund whose investors include Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Reid Hoffman, and Sara Blakely. We have assembled a world-class team all over the U.S.
We operate at scale, but we’re still a small team relative to the opportunity. We have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to grow while doing the most important work of your career.
We want people who are unafraid to be wrong and support decisions with numbers and narrative. Here’s a quick overview of what you will be doing:
As an Executive Assistant at Burq, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Executive Team (particularly the CEO) and make sure they are set up for success each day. You will be part of an emerging team that is building a product to power millions of businesses with their delivery needs.
Some of the responsibilities
- You will help manage the exec calendars extensively, including organizing internal and external meetings across multiple time zones & locations.
- You will be attending meetings, taking notes, following up on action items, and helping to create plans.
- Strive to deeply understand the company’s priorities, and work with the executive team to ensure that their time is organized accordingly.
- Be involved in special or other ad-hoc projects as required, as well as miscellaneous tasks.
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times.
- 3+ years of related professional experience, preferably in tech companies.
- An enthusiastic nature and eager to help wherever you can, and do whatever it takes to ensure progress while being friendly, collaborative and approachable.
- An ability to seek information beyond what is plainly presented to you, with an aim to understanding the executive’s goals & actively finding ways to be helpful in executing these goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Investing in you 🙏
- Competitive salary
- Option to work fully remotely or in-person
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Reimbursement for educational courses
Generous Time Off 🏝
Workstation setup stipend 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
At Burq, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.