Founding Software Engineer | Remotive.com
Who is Pod?
Pod is a smart productivity workspace for account executives. We are a venture-backed, seed-stage B2B SaaS startup born in San Francisco, California. We are passionate about helping account executives save time and work better, faster, and smarter. We pride ourselves on building a team of best-in-class individuals and a dominant software solution that users can’t live without. Follow our journey at www.workwithpod.com and on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/pod-workspace
If you are passionate about enterprise SaaS, productivity, and sales technology, this might be the right opportunity just for you. Pod is looking for a founding software engineer to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. As a founding team member, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the product from its very beginning and define our technology direction. You’ll have ownership of key parts of the product and have the opportunity to get involved in multiple parts of the business. We are passionate about developing our people and believe this role can grow to take on more leadership responsibilities.
- Lead the architecture design of the solution
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems to ensure the software is updated with the latest features
- Analyze, design, and develop software verification plans/quality assurance procedures
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Participate with CEO, CTO, and designers in the ideation, creation, and implementation of our product roadmap through elegant solutions. bringing a technical perspective on the feasibility
Who we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in computer science or software engineering
- Shipped full-stack products before – whether it was in your day job or outside of work
- Someone with strong frontend capabilities is a plus
- A clear understanding of object-oriented design & web-based engineering principles.
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- High bar for quality, distinctive attention to detail, and inclination to build great user experiences
- You’ve worked (or founded) one or multiple startup environments and live for the thrill!
- Deliver Greatness We always thrive to consistently deliver awesome work, and never compromise on quality. We pride ourselves in bringing our A-game to everything we do, no matter what
- Hustle over everything We have a strong bias toward action and a strong sense of ownership. We do what’s needed to be done, even when no one is watching. We test quickly, learn quickly, and fail fast
- Focus on Customers We put our customers at the center of every decision that we make. Across all functions, we focus on our customer’s needs and how we can solve their pain – it’s the reason we exist!
- Be Kind & Respectful We actively contribute to creating an inclusive and enjoyable workplace daily. We show empathy towards our colleagues and find ways to develop ourselves and our peers in every interaction
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Medical, dental, disability, and vision insurance for employees
- Unlimited PTO
- Yearly offsites for all employees
- Ability to work remotely as you see fit
- An incredible group of folks to work with day in and day out
How to apply
Send us your resume and a brief email on why you’re interested in joining our family!