Group Product Manager | Remotive.com
Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a passionate Group Product Manager to join our team! You will collaborate with the team to ensure the best possible end-to-end experience for Lightspeed customers. You will be responsible for discovering the biggest customer problems to solve and facilitating the prototyping, design, validation and development of usable solutions. Leading a team of Product Managers, you will help develop a world-class product team and culture.
The successful candidate for this role is someone with strong data skills who understands how to drive results through business metrics, quantitative analysis and testing. You will work very closely with our Go-To-Market team and develop a sound understanding of how we influence business outcomes and drive growth at Lightspeed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your team of Product Managers including coaching, developing and guiding their career planning and managing their workload.
- Building a culture of experimentation along with data-driven decision-making in the Growth Product team to reach the next level of scale and impact.
- Developing excellent Growth product practices, ensuring high velocity testing, problem discovery and top notch stakeholder management.
- Collaborating with the business development and strategy team to shape the long term product strategy for our core product to generate revenue, growth and customer satisfaction.
- Managing and engaging non-solution stakeholders and ensuring their buy-in for the product strategy.
And a little bit of…
- Solid retailer advocacy, increasing retailer empathy and understanding in the company.
- Ensuring business goals are reached by hiring and growing the right capabilities and by building a culture that fuels business success
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Sound Product Management experience in software companies, ideally with a focus on growth
- Strong data skills and experience using business metrics to guide decision making
- Proven experience leading and growing teams, and specifically Product Managers
- Demonstrable expertise in driving product strategy from customer insight & analysis
- Great collaboration, stakeholder and people management skills
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.
Founded in Montréal, Canada in 2005, Lightspeed is dual-listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: LSPD) and Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). With teams across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company serves retail, hospitality, and golf businesses in over 100 countries.