Head of Business Marketing at Revolut
People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About The Role
If Revolut is a rocket ship – and we like to think it is – Product Marketing is what propels us past the competition in the eyes of our customers 🚀
Working with Product, Design, Data Science, Engineering, Growth, and just about any other team you can think of, our superstar Product Marketers help develop jaw-dropping products, then show off how beneficial they are to millions of people through killer campaigns.
We’re looking for a Head of Product Marketing to lead our Revolut business, driving growth and adoption for our B2B product suite, from Business Cards, FX, Payments and pay-rolling. This is which is predominately for the SMB market across EMEA.
If that sounds like a blast to you (trust us, it is) come join the #DreamTeam ⭐
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working closely with Global Brand team to build up a recognisable Brand and increase Revolut Business awareness
- Working closely with Global Growth team to inform impactful digital marketing acquisition strategy
- Building an engagement strategy that pushes customers through the funnel by providing fully tailored and personalized set of tools relevant for their businesses
- Working closely with Sales Enablement teams to help them identify the best value proposition and effective selling strategy
- Identifying user needs by deeply understanding our customers and how our product works globally, to create data-driven, actionable insights for product teams
- Independently driving impactful go-to-market launch strategies by owning development of audience strategy, value proposition, messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Developing research plans to uncover customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Scaling product marketing efforts globally by operationalising resources such as playbooks for regional marketing teams
- Leading a team of 2 Product Marketing Managers and scaling growing it further
What You’ll Need
- 7 + years experience in either B2B product or growth marketing in fast paced environment (preferably in a hyper growth global tech company)
- Passion for Revolut’s products and knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
- Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
- A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels – in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distill data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development. Experience in market research is a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills: you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in an ever-changing startup environment
Nice to have
- Experience within FinTech or FS
- Experience operating at a global level
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and flair when it comes to campaign ideation
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates: https://www.revolut.com/legal/data-privacy-for-candidates