Head of Demand Gen/Growth at PriceLabs
PriceLabs was founded in 2014 by IIT / Kellogg Alumni and has been growing rapidly over the past couple of years. We serve thousands of customers in 100+ countries and our team is distributed between 8 countries.
We are a market-leading revenue management tool for the vacation and short-term rental industry. We are an SMB/Mid-market focused product with mostly self-serve and some sales-assisted motion.
Our customer base grew 10x since 2019 and in 2022:
- Our team grew 3x
- We raised $30 million in funding from Summit Partners
- We joined hands with Rental Scale-Up to deliver in-depth market insights and actionable news to hosts & property managers
We continue to grow exponentially backed by a strong team to take us to the next level.
Why join PriceLabs?
- Work with an industry-leading product that has thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in the 70s, Customer reviews here)
- Work with a global team (8 countries and counting) of passionate individuals that accept open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
- We are a freemium product, so marketing leads the charge on customer acquisition.
- We are a remote-first organization and accept work from home as the norm.
About the Role:
As the Head of Demand Gen/Growth, you will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs to capture and nurture prospects. These programs will include outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; lead generation through events and search engine marketing, and optimizing the use of our own website as a lead generation channel. The ideal candidate will be extremely entrepreneurial, with a strong track record of driving leads and revenue for SaaS companies.
This individual will own all aspects of demand generation marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new PriceLabs leads and nurture our existing database of leads
- Own budget, and metrics and foster an understanding of our efforts through great internal reporting and sharing of results.
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision-making and next steps
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing system to better nurture leads, increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads and improve the integrity of the overall database
- Penetrate our target geos and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM programs in partnership with Sales.
- Develop integrated paid and organic programs that significantly increase the marketing database and overall pipeline (e.g., Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events)
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data-driven disciplined decision-making.
- 6+ years of experience in demand generation with B2B SaaS organizations
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipelines through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Proven experience in managing the creation of marketing materials.
- Strong project management skills and experience with superb attention to detail.
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting.
- Significant experience in partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus.
PriceLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.