Head of Product | ER Efficiency Platform
About The Stealth Venture
We are launching a stealth venture focused on leveraging technology and innovation to optimize patient flow through the Emergency Department (ED) and inpatient setting.
StealthCo improves ED discharge workflows and coordinates care delivery resources at scale to enable the identification of, and transition to, the right discharge site for each patient. By bringing together risk bearing entities, hospitals, Emergency Medicine physicians, PCPs, and post-acute care providers, StealthCo reimagines the patient care continuum and enables more effective patient transitions. In doing so, StealthCo furthers the quadruple aim of healthcare – reducing costs, improving population health, enhancing the patient experience, and improving provider satisfaction.
As the Head of Product of our stealth venture, you will play a critical role in shaping the product strategy, defining the roadmap, and launching the company’s first MVP. Your work will create greater connectivity between historically disparate stakeholders, pursue a $15B+ opportunity with the mission to improve outcomes, and enable every patient to receive the care they need in the optimal setting.
You will report to and work with the CEO. The position can be fully remote within the United States.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the 12+ month product roadmap for feature & product development
- Own product strategy and build for a care coordination software, including discrete use cases for health systems, risk-bearing PCPs, and patients
- Define the Product organization’s OKRs (Objectives and Key Results), contributing to the overall success of the company’s culture and growth
- Analyze, onboard and manage technology vendors to build out the initial product offering, including contractors & software licenses
- Create and own the product organization’s hiring roadmap; defining areas of product ownership and later growing and managing an internal and external vendor team
What you’ll need:
- You have 10+ years of product management experience, with experience at a data-driven health-tech company
- You’ve spent 5+ years managing a team of product managers; you understand how to motivate employees, build team culture, and run a productive product organization
- You have at least two years of experience with a 0-1 product build from ideation to launch
- You have experience building patient & provider workflows
- You’ve done EMR integrations, collected data, and diligently tracked KPIs
- You’ve managed feature launches (beta testing, documentation, customer feedback)
- You have experience working with third-party contractors and engineers
What you bring to the table:
- You are skilled in using APIs to integrate data from 3rd party resources into one well executed user experience
- You have a proven ability to build enterprise products that act as the “bridge” between digital and physical worlds
- You’re an expert in translating research insights and user needs into features and product improvements
- You are comfortable with various cloud platforms
- You understand the nuances of the payer ecosystem and know all about claims data
Who you are:
- A Strong Collaborator and Communicator. You are able to communicate effectively with anyone, from the technical engineers to the strategic business partners and you tailor your message to meet the audience.
- A Builder. You take ownership of the product build and make sound decisions with limited information. You will have a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding their KPIs and metrics, and will be able to speak succinctly about products they have effectively launched.
- A Strategic Thinker. You have the ability to shape and share a strategic vision for a product, while tying their day-to-day work with the overall business strategy.
- User-Focused. You have a strong focus on the user and can use data and metrics to iterate on the user experience.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
- Remote: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Full-time base salary range of $175,000-225,000 plus equity.