HR Business Partner | Remotive.com
Hey there! This is Sam, the leader of a phenomenal digital team. We help eCommerce and digital companies find and hire remote superstars. We also champion innovation, creativity, systems and operational excellence. And we’re always looking for elite people like you to join our remote EU team.
👨💻 Together we:
– Help eCommerce & digital companies find and hire remote superstars
– Champion innovation, creativity, systems and operational excellence
– Find and welcome the right people
– Are a BILLION-DOLLAR team! 🤑 (Ok, technically we’re not there yet, but nothing can stop us at this point).
– Are Anti-BS
– Take action and act responsibly
– Have empathy
– Take extreme ownership
– Constantly improve
– Support a healthy life balance
💻 What We Want You To Do
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our HR department and help develop and implement successful recruiting strategies. This applies both internally for our own teams and externally for clients of our recruitment agency.
You’ll be responsible for coordinating with hiring managers and clients. You’ll also need to implement recruiting workflows, from advertising job openings to interviewing and assessing candidates.
Another major responsibility will be working closely with our Chief of Staff in implementing management consulting strategies and coaching seasons for our clients.
🎯 Job ScoreCard
Your performance will be measured against these Objective Key Results (OKRs):
– Hold 1-on-1 video interviews with candidates
– Review and optimize candidate recruitment flow monthly
– Research and reach out to (headhunt) candidates for every position
– Prepare candidates overview reports
– Takeover and manage ongoing projects to ensure timely completion.
– Close communication and collaboration with the Sales department and Copy Branding department.
– Support the Chief of Staff in working with external clients to provide recruiting and management consultancy.
– Support the Chief of Staff in training team members within the HR department
– You will be responsible for systemising all repeatable tasks in clear SOPs
🤝 You’re Perfect If You Have/Are…
– Experience in full cycle recruiting
– Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing
– Knowledge of Predictive Index behavioural tool or certified in Predictive Index
– Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (especially Workable)
– Experience in recruiting for ecommerce / digital businesses is a major plus (but not required)
– Experience in team formation and leading coaching sessions
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Excellent verbal and written English
– Excellent organization skills
– A genuine interest in getting to know and helping people
– Digitally savvy (able to learn new apps and use them effectively) and have a good understanding of technical aspects
– Team player, able to take on feedback and implement it quickly to achieve greater results
– A desire for ongoing training to strengthen and learn new skills
– Good at following set structures to create SOPs for all repeatable tasks
– A natural attraction for professional and personal self development
– Strong familiarity with Google Drive suite of products (Sheets, Slides, Docs etc) and digital tools (Zoom, Calendly etc)
⏰ Working Hours
Working/Company Time Zone: UTC+2, 9am – 6pm (Remote) with 1h lunch break
Your schedule must overlap at least 5-6 hours with this time zone.
📝 Our Interview Process
1. Click Apply
2. Pre-screening interview questionnaire with video, audio and text
3. Behavioural and Cognitive assessments (only 10 min each!)
4. 1-on-1 video interview
Let’s be honest. You’re more than interested in this job if you’ve made it this far. So, one last thing you should know before you apply. What we’re actually looking for is just great skilled people who know how to be human when working in a team.
So if you’re a genuinely great person, considerate towards others, flexible, ready to grow and if your skills are a match, we’d love to get to know you better. Apply right now!
PS: We’re a specialized recruitment company for digital marketing and e-commerce businesses. Once you go through the process, even if it doesn’t work out this time, we have many other similar roles coming up. We keep in touch with all great candidates.
- Join a highly motivated A-player team
- Book Club. The first hour of every working day is dedicated to listening to an audiobook. We meet weekly to share captivating insights and celebrate learning!
- Fully remote position. Work from the comfort of your home, the cosiness of a coffee shop or anywhere in-between. #LI-Remote
- We listen. You will have autonomy and freedom to share ideas, improve processes and propose changes.
- Flexible working schedule
- Extra holidays