HR Coordinator | Remotive.com
We have an opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join our Netherlands team, working in our brand-new offices in Amsterdam.
This is an exciting period for the Amsterdam office, and we require a hands-on HR Coordinator to support the day to day running of the office. The ideal candidates will be based in the Netherlands, have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities, will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
- Support local leaders to implement HR strategies that enable the business objectives and drive performance and operational success
- Support change initiatives within the HR team and the business to support the continual evolution of the business and organizational effectiveness
- Supporting the recruitment process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting with interviews, shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Identify, manage and respond to employee relations issues seeking support as needed from the wider HR team
- Drive a consistent performance management process and support the development of manager capability
- Work with the newly formed HR Operations Team to ensure that HR processes are well managed and support the drive for consistency across the region and globally
- Support the year-end compensation, bonus and promotion review process
- Provide ongoing support and communication to ensure execution of key HR processes and policies including compensation, talent acquisition, workforce planning and organisational design.
- Support diversity and inclusion initiatives for the region
- Ad hoc projects
- Previous HR Coordinator or Office Management experience
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Ability to adapt to change and face ongoing challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work; attention to detail is critical
- Able to influence, build relationships, spin several plates and used to working in a fast growing, agile business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We are open to part-time and full-time applicants, but you will need to be based in Netherlands, our offices are based in Amsterdam and we offer flexible working.
- A stimulating job opportunity in a fast developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Career advancement possibilities
- Competitive remuneration package
- Genuine flexible work from home / office approach
Nuvei – Who we are
The world of payment processing has changed. Technology alone can no longer meet the needs of businesses. Businesses are looking for partners, both strategic and technological.
We’ve become the payment technology partner that our clients can count on to make our world a local marketplace. To deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise. And to help them capture every payment opportunity that comes their way.
We are Nuvei. The payment technology partner that merchants can count on to make their business a local marketplace. We deliver unified commerce solutions and expertise to help our partners capture every opportunity that comes their way.
At Nuvei, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Nuvei is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.