HR Operations Officer | Remotive.com
RedSea is a sustainable agriculture science and technology company helping to feed >10 billion people by developing the world’s most advanced Sustainable Hot Climate AgTech Platform. Our technologies deliver exceptional resource efficiency, allowing local communities and commercial growers to increase yield and product better quality, locally grown and highly nutritious food. Our technologies are proven in our own facilities in Saudi Arabia where we are now one of the largest and fastest-growing sustainable food producers under the Red Sea Farms produce brand.
We’re looking for talented and experienced individuals who have a desire to change the way people think about food and make a positive impact in the world.
The HR Operation Officer – ME position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added services to management and employees that reflect the organization’s business objectives. maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, midrange plans, culture, and competition.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in HRM
• Minimum of 5 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity, performance management, and Saudi Labor Law
• Language Fluency in English and Arabic is essential
Job Specific Skills :-
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Ability to thoroughly understand the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Prior knowledge of HRIS.
Role Responsibilities include:-
Business Partnering – Conduct weekly meetings with respective business units. Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
Policy Administration – Develop, revise, and implement HR policies and procedures. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation. Conduct periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with laws (KSA, UAE), policies, and procedures. Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies. Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
Employee Engagement – Prepare and share Associate data of RSF Company. Responsible to initiate and execute Cultivate Surveys/Pulse Survey. Share results of survey with Leadership and Associates and support People Managers with Action Plans. Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Performance Management – Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
Talent Acquisition & On-boarding – Take hiring requirements from each department and incorporate in Manpower Plan. Initiate on-boarding of new Associates and provide them with company overview and orientation – Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers. Assist International employees/consultants/Business Partners with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
Organization Development – Support in the preparation of the Manpower Plan. Develop Organizational Charts. Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
Generalist Responsibilities – Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Present training sessions related to the assigned program or section area. Assist with developing, coordinating, and recommending changes for the improvement of workflow in the program or section area.
Special Projects – Take initiative and represent. Participate in professional development sessions or seminars. Develop methods and procedures for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects.