Who we are?
Cmed is an international technology-led Contract Research Organization (CRO) supporting Biopharmaceutical R&D whose values include customer service and innovation. This is a very exciting time to work at Cmed as we have joined the Aixial group as part of ALTEN. Together we are engaging with many new clients, using our cutting-edge technology, encapsia™, to help reduce the costs and increase the efficiency and speed of developing new medicines.
We are now looking for an HR professional who would like to develop his/her career, working as part of a global human resources team, supporting and promoting the provision of a ‘best practice’ HR function for UK and EU employees and managers.
- HR administration of starters, leavers and contractual changes for employees based in the UK and western Europe
- Maintain the HR Database and prepare related reports
- Maintain employee HR and training records
- Work with Finance on monthly payroll adjustments and payroll queries
- Respond to queries and provide advice and guidance to employees and managers
- Global systems expert and administrator for the HR Database and the Applicant Tracking System, maintaining associated processes, conducting quality management activities, delivering training, and preparing reports as required.
- Administer the electronic signatures system for HR documents.
Qualifications and attributes:
- Previous experience in HR, with good understanding of UK/EU Employment Law
- Broad experience gained in a busy, challenging, customer-focused environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with highly confidential material with tact and discretion
- The ability to work as a team player with employees and managers at all levels
- A good command of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- CIPD membership or are working towards a CIPD qualification is a plus.
What we offer:
- Great opportunities to grow within a company that supports the development of next generation medication
- The opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with friendly colleagues
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Partial work from home.
- Competitive salary and benefits
For more information on Cmed recruitment and consideration for other opportunities, please review the recruitment statement on our careers page (https://www.cmedresearch.com/careers/).
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.