Integration Developer / Data Engineer
Posted 3 weeks ago
We are looking for a team player with great attention to detail who will be responsible for working with company data related for one of our clients in the US. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
Comprised of complementary and industry-leading assets, including: Healthline, Healthgrades, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist, Bezzy, FindCare, and PlateJoy and several business units: Perks, Store, and the wellness coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife
- SQL/relational Data Bases
- ETL (Extract, Transform, load)
- Tableu/PowerBI/Quick side
- API SDK: Salesforce, Monday.com, Eloqua
- Cloud: AWS (lambda functions y Severless)
- Optimized performance, implementing SDK and maintaining data architecture standards across all the business databases.
- Designing and developing ETL packages using SQL and the development of ETL routines to populate databases from sources and create aggregates
- .Responsible for performing thorough testing and validation to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification.
- Write SQL Scripts, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Supports in Snowflake design patterns
- Support in migration, NodeJS, Python, ETL and BI is required.