Lead Product Manager, eCommerce Supply Chain
Lead Product Manager, eCommerce Supply Chain
At Trove Recommerce
Remote + Travel
Recognized by FastCo in 2022 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and in 2020 as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, Trove powers resale as a channel for the world’s most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. We power the technology, operations, and analytics enabling retailers to stand up a scalable and profitable branded recommerce channel.
Our end-to-end item intelligence optimizes every step of the circular journey and transforms complex logistics into a joyful customer experience, adding to brand equity without increasing carbon emissions. Building and implementing this technology can’t come soon enough, resale is growing at 5 times the rate of e-commerce and 21 times the rate of traditional retail **.
A certified B-Corp, we power in-store and online retail for leaders such as Patagonia, REI, Eileen Fisher, Arc’teryx, Lululemon, Levi’s, and Allbirds with the mission of accelerating the shift to a new era of conscious commerce essential to a sustainable future.
**Source: The Consumers Behind Fashion’s Growing Secondhand Market, BCG, 2020. Source: Trove Data
About the Role
You will shape the future of Trove’s Software as a Service (SaaS) products that enable Trove and our brand partners’ DC operations to scale inbound and outbound directives across the resale ecosystem. Our software products play a crucial role in driving reverse logistics efficiencies in a single SKU environment, reducing labor and improving inbound accuracy with a balanced focus on workforce engagement and retention. As a Lead Product Manager on the team, you will engage with users to develop exceptional user experience across all applications within your product line, work with supply chain teams to deeply understand users’ operations processes and challenges, and collaborate with Engineering to drive improvements to operations processes through software products.
Our reverse logistics supply chain software products are highly business process oriented, requiring a deep understanding of supply chain business reverse logistics processes understanding, 3PLs and DC operations, and software product management skills. You will play a pivotal role in deepening Trove’s competitive moat and in turn, help brands keep items in use longer and reduce landfill waste.
What You’ll Do
- Define and drive implementation of product roadmaps to scale Trove’s impact through developing resale processing SaaS products
- Define value metrics for product outcomes and work with cross-functional teams to achieve those metrics
- Prioritize features, maintain the Product roadmap, and communicate the Product roadmap effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Own strategic projects from feature enhancements to building new capabilities, including API integrations with warehouse management systems and productizing Computer Vision
- Utilize data, research and user insights to identify growth opportunities and make decisions
- Work closely with Engineering and Operations to deliver software solutions in an agile way
- Be a thought leader in innovative solutions to achieve supply chain efficiencies through software solutions
Experience You Bring
- Significant experience in product management for SaaS solutions
- Domain expertise in warehouse operations and industry leading warehouse management systems (Manhattan Associates, Deposco, SAP)
- Experience leading software integrations with 3rd party warehouse management systems and ERP systems
- Practical experience working in and across distribution centers including 3PLs to deploy software that scales operations
- Understanding of logistics time measurement activities and productivity KPIs
- Deep curiosity and desire to keep up with the latest technology trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to solve business problems and deepen our competitive moat
- Excellent communicator with cross-functional working teams and Executive Leadership
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and scrum practices
- Strong drive to solve complex problems, ability to break-down ambiguity into action, and use of data to guide decisions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks (strategic and tactical) and deliver results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated interest in environmental sustainability
Bonus Points If You Have
- Experience with developing go-to-market strategy for SaaS solutions
- Experience in scaling automation and AI solutions, particularly for supply chain use cases
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or MBA
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace- Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Open PTO –Our open vacation company policy allows employees to take as much leave as they need. Employees need time to rest and enjoy themselves outside work. Putting a cap on this important time doesn’t help our effort to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction and productivity.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options – The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is committed to creating an equitable and transparent workplace. The annual compensation range for this position is $130K-$195K plus competitive bonus and equity. Final compensation will be determined based on experience, location and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Trove requires all employees to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment, subject to exemptions for sincerely held religious beliefs, or medical reasons.