Lead Product Manager | Remotive.com
Hertility is a women’s health company built by women, for women. We’re shaping the future of reproductive healthcare by pioneering unique diagnostic testing that provides data-driven and advanced insights into reproductive health, fertility decline and the onset of menopause. We provide expert advice, education and access to care – all from the comfort of your home.
31% of women will suffer from a reproductive health issue at some point and through our research, we aim to reduce the time to diagnosis through advanced at-home testing and specialist gynaecological care. We tailor pathways to the individual’s reproductive goals, whether it be to explore their ovarian health and fertility options or overall hormonal health, such as confirming a PCOS diagnosis. Currently, we can diagnose 18 of the most common gynae pathologies which may lead to reduced fertility.
Ultimately, our aim is to change attitudes around reproductive health, both for individuals and in the workplace, and to encourage women to be proactive by tracking their reproductive health. We’re calling this the Reproductive Revolution!
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Product Manager to work directly with the Company’s leadership team to develop, set and implement Product Management.
We are looking for a mission-driven individual who cares passionately about positively impacting lives and improving women’s health. You will be excited by change and working in a fast-paced learning environment; building relationships and taking ownership and responsibility for your work.
Working in a high-growth startup is not for the faint-hearted and we look for people who are proactive and solution-driven; when you see something not working, you will flag it and be part of the solution. You will be an excellent communicator who can translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life. Key elements of the role will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, the Product Manager will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight.
- Managing products through their lifecycles from concept to end-of-life. At Hertility this involves digital product management i.e. web-based products and physical product management.
- Being accountable for end-to-end delivery in product management, ensuring that development is prioritised in line with the agreed product goals and metrics.
- Working cross-functionally with Research, Growth, Marketing, Operations and Development to write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents for new features and products.
- Having knowledge about delivering modern web applications and an understanding of how to produce user stories, render diagrams and functional diagrams based on the voice of the customer but also UX / UI.
- Working closely with the Director of Growth to monitor, report and improve product performance in a way that challenges and improves product-market fit; translating data and metrics into actionable features.
- Running trials and MVPs, developing and delivering go-to-market launch plans in collaboration with the wider teams.
- Taking a user-focused approach to decision-making.
- Clearly articulating your strategy to internal stakeholders, manage their expectations, and establish a shared vision for our products.
- Contributing at every step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation, and setting a clear execution plan for the product team.
- Collaborating with developers and designers to build our products.
- Creating and managing clear product documentation throughout the product development process.
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Significant product management experience, in start-up environments.
- Experience with rapid iteration, lean startup methodology, test and learn etc.
- A strong track record of launching web apps and/or mobile products across various stages including early-stage startups, scale-ups, and mature products.
- Experience with physical product management.
- You can strike a balance between user focus and business judgement to drive growth.
- Being comfortable using modern tools for managing roadmap (Monday.com, Asana …) and ensuring consistency with the developer board.
- The ability to use complex data and metrics to inform new features.
- The ability to multitask and get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in health technology is appreciated.
We are a young, dynamic team revolutionising women’s health. As a Lead Product Manager, you will get a salary of between £60,000 – £80,000 + equity options as well as:
- 33 days paid holiday allowance (including public holidays).
- Company laptop.
- Flexible working hours – we trust that our team can manage their time and will get the job done.
- 5% pension scheme matched by 4% employee contribution.
- Mental health support from an in-house counsellor.
- Free access to Hertility Health products and services, including free of charge hormone and fertility tests and discount codes for employee friends and family.
- Opportunities for further learning and development.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave/ adoption leave).
- Progressive health leave (menstruation and menopause policies).
Equality & Diversity:
Hertility Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion both within the workplace and throughout our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application.