Manager, Talent Acquisition & Culture
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
As a Manager of Talent Acquisition and Culture, you will own the development and execution of talent acquisition strategy for our organization. You will drive TA processes resulting in the achievement of key metrics (i.e., time to fill), to attract talent and create a strong pipeline of talent. Our Manager of Talent Acquisition and Culture will provide mentorship and guidance to TA Staff, as well as serve as SME of organizational culture and employee engagement. Our ideal servant-leader collaborates with senior management in designing and driving recruitment, engagement and culture strategies, processes, and programs that will attract and retain talent. A forward thinker and culture advocate, this champion of talent and engagement will develop internal communication strategies and programs to enhance the remote employee experience.
As a manager at Softheon, please note that the requirements of this role may be beyond the 9am – 6pm scope. It is expected that all managers are available to the organization when needed.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a remote organization.
- Partner with Department Managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting processes to meet various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Coordinate with department managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate skill sets/job criteria.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Mentor and develop Recruiting Team to consistently provide best-in-class recruiting services to our business leaders.
- Manage and participate in full life cycle recruitment and hiring forecasting; (post, source, prescreen, schedule, offer, background, onboarding, etc.).
- Review, Evaluate, interpret, and explain talent-based recruitment tools to business partners, guiding them through the entire recruitment process when needed.
- Build and implement scalable talent acquisition programs and processes, inclusive of sourcing platforms, workforce planning, social media recruitment strategies, interview scheduling, interview training, feedback processes, and new-hire onboarding.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in the areas of Candidate Experience, recruiting best practices and compliance, ensuring all AAP/EEO/DOL and OFCCP rules and regulations are followed, as well as monitoring labor regulations.
- Create and collaborate on training efforts within the organization on effective interviewing and recruitment strategies.
- Serve as recruitment overflow in times of hyper-growth and during executive level recruitment.
- Create and Manage Talent and Culture Yearly Budget and forecast.
- Travel may be required.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Support a strong organization and remote culture through employee engagement initiatives, including employee surveys, employee stay conversations, quarterly team meetings, and initiatives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Organizing company activities and engagement opportunities in a 100% remote and diversified environment.
- Assist and guide in the creation of an engagement calendar and budget.
- Guide and advise culture club initiatives, including Softheon Value monitoring.
- Proactively and effectively addresses components of workplace culture that impede organizational and individual effectiveness in a manner consistent with the organization’s values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree preferred. Equivalent work/military experience will also be considered.
- 7 years of recruiting experience, working in a recruiting capacity, including but not limited to, executive level recruitment, technical recruitment.
- Servant Leadership advocate and practitioner.
- Experience in managing and operating a diverse vendor portfolio (PI, LinkedIn, ATS).
- 5 Years of management experience, with leading and developing a team and aligning department initiatives to organizational strategic mission.
- Demonstrate great networking skills and ability to enable high-quality recruiting partnerships.
- Present a track record of establishing strong relationships and acting as a coach and talent advisor for the business’s Talent Acquisition team.
- Demonstrate a passion for sharing knowledge and mentoring a team of talent professionals in areas of career and skill development.
- Healthtech Recruitment experience.
- SaaS Technical recruitment experience.
- Experience with Talent Technologies including but not limited to (Workable, Predictive Index, Goodhire, LinkedIn Recruiter, Handshake).
What does success look like for this role?
- Someone who brings their playbook of innovative recruitment strategies to garner agile and innovative talent, while reducing time to fill in a hyper growth environment.
- An engaged and inspiring servant leader who mentors and educates the talent acquisition staff on best practice methodologies and career development.
- Enthusiastic culture champion who understands the importance of building, maintaining and engaging culture that spans multiple generations in a remote agile technology environment.
When you join Softheon, you will:
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate’s experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.