Marketing Lead, India
Imagine a world where every person has improved access to financial services. People could start new businesses, pay for their children’s education, cover their emergency medical bills – the possibilities to improve life are endless.
Branch is a global technology company revolutionizing financial access for millions of underserved banking customers today across Africa and India. By leveraging the rapid adoption of smartphones, machine learning and other technology, Branch is pioneering new ways to improve access and value for those overlooked by banks. From instant loans to market-leading investment yields, Branch offers a variety of products that help our customers be financially empowered.
Branch’s mission-driven team is led by the co-founders of Kiva.org and one of the earliest product leaders of PayPal. Branch has raised over $100 million from leading Silicon Valley investors, including Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) and Visa.
With over 32 million downloads, Branch is one of the most popular finance apps in the world.
About the role
Marketing Leads shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation, drive growth and impact over a million lives.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Lead to join our fast-growing fintech company. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of brand strategy for new product launches, with a focus on driving growth and establishing the company as a leader in the industry. If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Develop and implement brand strategies for new product launches, including market research, competitive analysis, and positioning.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan that aligns with the company’s overall strategy including forecasting, budgeting, planning and execution.
- Work with external and internal teams to achieve our top line objectives of revenue and monthly active users by product.
- Actively look for opportunities to grow the business organically through Search Engine Optimization, App Store Optimisation, Social Media and more.
- Be responsible for the Performance Marketing and expansion of ad networks to partner with.
- Manage the marketing budget and measure the ROI of marketing campaigns
- Work with the product team and customer lifecycle marketing team to improve cross product adoption and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and execute campaigns, promotions, landing pages and other promotional/marketing initiatives
- Develop and maintain public relations with key stakeholders, including media and partners
- Create and manage a content marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive lead generation on the company website and social media.
- Monitor and analyze market trends and adjust marketing strategy as needed
- Provide leadership and direction to the marketing team, including mentoring and coaching
- Oversee the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, including digital and traditional advertising, public relations, events, and influencer partnerships.
- Be the custodian for all outward facing assets like Website, App Pages, Social Media etc.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that the brand and product messaging are in line with company goals and customer needs.
- Monitor and analyze brand performance and market trends, and adjust strategies as necessary to drive growth.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in brand management, with a focus on new product launches.
- You have at least 4 years experience in Brand marketing with a strong focus on B2C brands
- Strong understanding of the fintech industry and market trends.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making.
Benefits Of Joining
- Mission-driven, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and equity package
- A collaborative, transparent and flat company culture
- You want to work from the hills, the beach or the forests? Go for it because we are a remote-first company and you’ll have access to co-working spaces
- Fully-paid Group Medical Insurance and Personal Accidental Insurance
- Work-life balance is not a myth, make use of our unlimited paid leaves policy including personal leave, bereavement leave, sick leave and periodic mental health days
- Fully paid parental leave – 6 months maternity leave and 3 months paternity leave
- Monthly WFH stipend alongside a one time home office set-up budget
- Other benefits include; team meals, virtual social events and in person meet ups
- Discretionary trips to our offices across the globe, with global travel medical insurance
- Opportunity to work and interact with a global team
We’re looking for more than just qualifications — if you’re unsure that you meet the criteria but identify with our vision of providing equal opportunity to everyone to access financial services, please do not hesitate to apply!
Branch International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.