MarTech Analytics Engineer at Treatwell
Analytics Engineer – MarTech
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer with expertise in MarTech (Marketing Technology) to join our team. As an Analytics Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our marketing data infrastructure, and enabling data-driven decisions across the Marketing organisation. Part of the MarTech team, you will work closely with the Marketing and Data Engineering teams to develop data pipelines, automate data processes, and build dashboards and reports that provide insights into the performance of Marketing Campaigns and Channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with Marketing teams to understand their data and insights needs, and design and build data pipelines that enable data-driven decision making across the organisation
- Build and maintain the data infrastructure that supports marketing analytics, including data warehouses, ETL processes, and data visualisation tools
- Develop and automate data processes that ensure data accuracy and consistency across different systems and platforms
- Build dashboards and reports that provide insights into the performance of marketing campaigns and channels, and enable marketing teams to optimise their efforts
- Work closely with our central data and analytics engineering teams to ensure data quality, scalability, and reliability of the marketing data infrastructure
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technologies in MarTech and Analytics, and contribute to the development of best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Strong experience with data warehouses, ETL processes, and data visualisation tools
- SQL experience for manipulation and analysis. Experience in other data languages (R, Python) is a plus
- At least 3+ years of experience in data engineering or analytics, with a focus on MarTech or experience working with marketing data, and understanding of marketing channels and campaigns
- Prior experience modelling data in LookML and DBT is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bridge the data gap between Marketing and Data Engineering
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- 40% off Italo Trains
- 100% remote position with flexible working
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.