Mid/Senior Software Engineer | Remotive.com
Hatch I.T. is partnering with Smerf to find a Mid/Senior Software Engineer. See details below:
About the Role
They are looking to hire a Software Engineer to join their team of video game enthusiasts. They are working on cutting edge technology that will detoxify, reconnect, and unite gaming communities of all kinds.As an early engineer hire, you’ll have the opportunity to own the delivery of major features, with the help of their small team, to push Smerf to the next level.
About the Company
Smerf is a company for gamers, by gamers on a mission to fix some of the core issues in the gaming community. Have you ever been flamed in-game for simply being yourself or had too few friends online to round out a squad? Ever dreamed that the things you do in-game had more connectivity to your communities and events outside of the game? These are just some of the many problems that Smerf is solving and we need you to help make this dream a reality.
What does a typical day look like?
- Develop component-based user interfaces in React Native used by a passionate group of gamers everyday
- Contribute to their processes and decision making so when they build new features, they can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform
- Collaborate closely with their CTO, Design, and Product team
- Build seamlessly integrated features with AAA game & platform APIs
- Triage and debug software application issues
Ideal candidates have 4+ years professional experience with:
They’re extra impressed by folks with:
- React Native experience, TypeScript
Don’t think you’re 100% qualified for this position? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At hatch I.T., we’re dedicated to helping companies build diverse, inclusive and authentic workplaces, so if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.