[MSO] Senior Network Engineer (with NSX-T)
Software Mind develops solutions that make an impact for companies around the globe. Tech giants & unicorns, transformative projects, emerging technologies and limitless opportunities – these are a few words that describe an average day for us. Building cross-functional engineering teams that take ownership and crave more means we’re always on the lookout for talented people who bring passion and creativity to every project. Our culture embraces openness, acts with respect, shows grit & guts and combines employment with enjoyment.
Join us and discover our new benefit – Work n’ enjoy! We go beyond the typical hybrid work model and offer the chance to work remotely for two weeks in picturesque European destinations. Your work is wherever wi-fi is!
Project – the aim you’ll have
As a software minder you will work for one of our Dutch clients which who provide highly secure and reliable IT environments for a variety of public and private customers on Dutch market.
You will be a part of an agile team that includes Polish and Dutch network engineers in order to deliver and maintain an existing IT ecosystem for Solvinity clients (mostly government). You will work mostly with NSX-T product which is used in client private cloud solution.
Expectations – the experience you need.
- min. 4 years of experience as Network Engineer in an enterprise/hosting environment
- knowledge and work experience with NSX-T
- good knowledge of network protocols
- programing knowledge (preferable Python but can be any)
- have trouble shooting experience with NSX-T
Our offer – professional development, personal growth
- Flexible employment and remote work
- International projects with leading global clients
- International business trips
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Language classes
- Internal & external training
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Multisport card
- Well-being initiatives