.NET Developer | Remotive.com
🚀 Product company
🕔 Long term cooperation
Luxdone was created by engineers and visionaries. We connect top developers with fast-growing Nordic companies 🚀 Would you like to grow in a great atmosphere with inspiring people? We are excited to cooperate with 15 Software Engineers across Poland (and still growing), with the average period of employment exceeding 2 years!
You will be fully integrated into our partner’s remote engineering team, and Luxdone will take care of the rest 🚀
Currently, we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our longtime partner, a Swedish FinTech company ES Kassasystem, who provides cash register and online cash management services across all types of businesses in the Nordics.
In this role you will develop further a desktop cash register systems and build new integrations for Es Kassasystem with suppliers on the market for accounting software, payment systems, ordering platforms (Wolt, UberEats) etc.
You will join a Swedish team of developers, working together with experienced CTO. In the team there are already 3 Polish developers from Luxdone 🚀
- .NET Framework 4.7.2
- SQL Server
- Windows Forms / WPF
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET Developer
- Experience with .NET Framework
- Experience with Windows Forms – basic level (or WPF)
- Good written and oral English skills
Nice to have:
- SQL Server
- Experience with building integrations
Methodology in the project:
Tools in the project:
- Github Actions (CI/CD)
- Github Projects (Tasks)
What do we offer?
- 19-23k zł (+VAT) on a B2B Contract
- Paid 2 days off/ month
- 100% remote work
- Possibility to work from our office in Kraków
- Elastic working hours
- Lack of redundant bureaucracy
- Full Equipment (MacBook etc.)
- Initial call with IT Recruiter from Luxdone (25 min.)
- Interview with Es Kassasystem team (60 min.)
We will be grateful if you attach a link to your GitHub or another repository to the application and share your projects with us. 😊
Please note that the offer is dedicated to Poland-based developers eligible to cooperate on a B2B contract.
Due to the type of contract, EU Citizenship / Permanent Residence in Poland is required to process your application.