Node.JS Developer | Remotive.com
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients is seeking a Full Stack Developer (Node.js, NoSQL, AWS) to join our growing team developing video platforms that handle billions of requests and millions of users. The team designs, develops, delivers innovative products and services that are essential to bringing Internet, TV and voice to more than 28 million residential and business customers.
Work Arrangement: Full Time Employee (FTE).
Visa Sponsorship: CPT, OPT/EAD – pureIntegration is sponsoring Visa applicants of all kinds. We will assist in your paperwork applications and for qualified applicants MAY assist with your Green Card application (NO C2C)
Responsibilities: Responsibilities range from high-level logical architecture through low-level detailed design and implementation, including:
- Design, build and scale sophisticated high-volume server-side applications and frameworks.
- Write reusable, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements.
- Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Write code that meets functional requirements and is testable and maintainable.
- Have a passion for test driven development.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Produce technical designs and documentation at varying levels of granularity.
- Should be able to design and architect microservices.
- The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of experience of working experience in building User Interfaces as well as writing backend services.
- Must be knowledgeable of cloud technologies such as AWS or equivalent (Azure, GCP)
- Must be able to design data models and recommend databases according to the requirements.
- Must be familiar with NoSQL databases and query languages.
- Should be able to have a good understanding of securing data in transit and at rest.
- Should be able to provide high-level designs, and architecture of systems, and execute them.
- Should be able to design and implement code build and deployment pipelines using declarative languages. Example: Concourse CI
- Should be able to manage cloud infrastructure using Docker on Fargate Containers, Kubernetes, etc.
- Should be well versed with cutting-edge design paradigms such as Stream processing, Microservice architecture, GraphQL, Restful Design, etc.
- Ambitious and highly motivated to deliver outstanding solutions with minimal mentorship.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills and experience in monitoring, alerting, and distributed tracing.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Should be flexible to understand the technology dynamics and be adaptable using assigned tools/technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- Experience zero downtime/impact releases, feature flagging, and experimentation.
- Experience in working Single Sign On applications is a huge plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.