People & Compensation Analyst | Remotive.com
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS SISENSE
About the Role
At Sisense, the People department focuses on creating the best experience for our employees. We are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven People analyst to support our People team. If you are a skilled people analyst who thrives in a fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you. Reporting to the Manager of Total Rewards, this individual will play a key role in building the analytics foundation for our entire People team. This role will partner closely with leaders across the People Team (talent acquisition, people partners, total rewards, DEI, talent management, and people operations) and Finance.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- Meet with business stakeholders to align on priorities and expectations
- Work with Total rewards manager and people partners to manage compensation change requests
- Understand the Sisense organization, business processes, and team structure
- Interpret current People metrics, and begin to learn tools and systems to create data dashboards.
By Day 60…
- Work cross functionally with business partners to ensure that reporting and data is complete and accurate.
- Partner with Total Rewards Manager on the merit review process.
- Create reports, dashboards and insights that support leaders around the business to proactively identify areas of opportunity in the recruiting process, employee and leadership development, engagement, attrition, total rewards, and headcount management
- Build relationships with leaders for ongoing prioritization or data and compensation requests
By Day 90…
- Manage dashboards and analytics tool to support business leaders
- Be go-to for compensation analysis and benchmarking data requests
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to improve and streamline global compensation analysis
- Work to conduct pay equity analysis
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have advanced MS excel and Google sheet skills and experience. Experience with data visualization tools – a plus
- You can understand how to translate stakeholder questions into analytical requirements and be able to convert it into meaningful business insights
- You have to demonstrate proficiency in statistical analysis, identifying trends and making recommendations based on data analysis
- You have executed compensation analysis with experience using survey data benchmarks.
- You have collaborated with cross functional teams
- You have experience with adjusting your communication style and successfully presenting to a wide range of audiences from other Analysts to Executives to Business and Engineering Leaders
- You’ve created and maintained dashboards with key performance and business metrics
- You have data-driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- You have proven ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- You thrive working in a fast paced environment with a remote team
- You are able to create clear and concise reports and communicate to colleagues effectively verbally and in writing
- In addition, you have a strong desire to learn, grow and contribute to overall company values of collaboration and service
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of data analytics
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence
- We have over 600 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Melbourne, London and Kyiv
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $65,000- $75,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $65,000- $75,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.