People Operations Specialist at Teikametrics
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a People Operations Specialist to join our global People team. As a part of the team, you’ll work closely with some of the most amazing talent in the tech industry, supporting and collaborating closely with key employees and teams across the organization. You’ll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics, including helping shape our people operations, community and culture of hard working, empathetic and incredibly talented team members.
The People Operations Specialist will report to the People Operations Manager in India and work closely with the other members of the India and US People Team for day to day direction. You will be a foundational piece of the team that supports the rapid growth of the Company. This will require someone who is detail oriented and takes initiative, someone who overall is “hands on” and into the details but also has the ability to support the big picture of employee processes. This role will be a key contributor for day to day people operations administration, coordination and support.
- Support day to day operation of the Global People Ops team at Teikametrics
- Responsible for preboarding and onboarding; including managing welcome packages for all new joiners, setting up background checks, ordering & set up of needed equipment. Setting up employee benefits, completing insurance forms, meeting with new employees, etc.
- Working with managers to monitor upcoming employee probation dates
- Ongoing insurance maintenance for employee life changes (marriage, birth, etc)
- Responsible for processing terminations in various systems, collection of assets, and collection of attrition data
- Along with the People Operations Manager, provide monthly payroll support
- A member of the Global Culture Team to ensure culture & engagement activities are regular, engaging and meeting employee needs
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- 1-2 years experience working in an HR role or equivalent internship experience
- Experience with confidential employee information and record keeping
- Ability to utilize HR systems; create, update and maintain records
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the manager level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions and overall, can demonstrate empathy which is at the core of Teikametrics values
- A self-starter, with a strong ability to organize and look at better, more efficient ways of working. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Strong skills with G-Suite/Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Slides)
- Bachelor’s degree required, in People related field preferred
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, mDesign, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.#LI-Remote