People Operations Specialist | Remotive.com
We’re building a lasting, global company filled with talented people that love recruitment…
Our work with clients is a mix of delivering an in-house service as well as the occasional build-out of their own in-house teams.
We are looking for a People Operations Specialist for either a 6-month fixed-term contract with us or as a day-rate contract, whatever works for you.
It’s supporting a Global remit, you will need to speak and write excellent English. This is a Hybrid role with a blend of working from home and from the Amsterdam office.
What The Role Looks Like
- The People Operations Specialist sets and achieves day-to-day objectives that will have an impact on the work of payroll and other People Services tracks.
- The output of the work serves as a base for other sub-departments within the People department and is of importance to the employees and managers.
- This role is the front line communication point for the employee questions and therefore has a direct impact on employee satisfaction and a positive experience.
- You’re going to be the first point of contact for HR related matters, and with that in the position to gather extensive data from employees’ questions and experiences. As such, they can identify areas of improvement in order to remove friction from the employee’s and manager’s lifecycle.
What does the offer look like?
- Attractive salary or contract rate – we’ll share that in our call with you.
- Hybrid or Remote working
- Working in a very open and friendly multicultural team
- Development opportunities that will help you develop your career further
This role has a broad remit but covers:
- Support onboarding new People Operations Specialists and the onboarding of direct stakeholders regarding the People Operations processes.
- Operational activities and Communication
- Respond to written and verbal inquiries in accordance with SLAs from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and/or referring to the appropriate COE or person.
- Identifying relevant trends and issues for recommending or implementing a remediation plan by using various systems and by speaking to stakeholders in the company to ensure the employees’ needs are met and that processes are optimized.
- Administer people processing procedures that occur throughout the employee life cycle with agreed SLAs.
- Administer up-to-date processes, procedures and documents, aligned with standard operating procedures as well as current local employment law and legislation.
- Maintain and administer the company’s global HR system and tools.
- Document all internal queries according to standard operating procedures.
- Support various People initiatives, including project implementation and new procedures.
Ideally, you’ll have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration combined with demonstrable experience of being in a people operations team in a large organisation.
Key tools used are Workday and the ticketing system ServiceNow and as you would expect you’ll have excellent English written and spoken skills with an eye for detail.
Both immersive and our client are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from anyone interested in joining. We do not discriminate against Race, Religion, Sex, Nationality, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Age or Disabilities.