Principal Consultant – Capability Change
Are you excited about transforming the way pharmaceutical businesses work with their clients?
Are you passionate about changing mind-sets and helping organisation transform the way they work by empowering teams who focus on commercial excellence? (This would include Key Account Management, Healthcare Services Partnerships and a customer centricity as a mindset)
Well here at Rubica we share that passion!
Rubica is an award-winning organisational change consultancy with passion and specialisation in culture and capability transformation. We wholeheartedly challenge people and organisations, giving them the confidence to think for themselves and make progress on change that they care about but don’t know how to do. We work with clients across a range of industry sectors, with particular expertise in supporting complex pharmaceutical businesses. As a Principal Consultant you will work with clients, taking the lead on the delivery of key client engagements across the breadth of capability projects, with the emphasis on transforming capabilities and mindsets.
Are you passionate about,
- People led change particularly in the customer centricity space, key account excellence and strategic healthcare system partnering.
- Envisioning, designing, planning, and delivering of bespoke solutions to clients, based around proven methodologies and expertise.
- Facilitation of workshops, events and coaching to a senior level
- Collaborative and team orientated, operating with respect, empathy, and kindness?
- Keen to take on more responsibility and motivated by the opportunity to have personal impact on the future of a small, growing firm?
If yes, we would love to hear from you…
At Rubica we are on a mission to equip organisations with the confidence, enthusiasm, tools, and know-how to get on with making complex organisational change together. There are three core strands to our offering – Organisational Excellence, Culture and Engagement and Performance Measurement and Analytics.
The role will involve:
- Leading teams and programmes that deliver high value organisational capability solutions to clients (primarily in the Pharma and Life Sciences sector) and leveraging key repeatable propositions (often customer and key account focussed).
- The refining and continual improvement of standardised interventions – transfer organisational change knowledge to improve Rubica’s proposition and standardised tools and methodologies.
- Contributing to the development of key accounts by helping generate sales opportunities, scoping requirements, and working through the BD and commercial negotiation process.
- Team expansion, development, and line management. You will represent excellence within the delivery community.
You will be working closely with the leadership of the firm who are experts in their field in a collaborative team environment that is fun and entrepreneurial yet highly professional. We offer a competitive base salary with a generous bonus.
The role is home based, with travel throughout the UK and potentially abroad. However, circa 75% of client work was delivered virtually, even before the pandemic – there will never be prolonged periods of time spent away from home working at client site.